Second Skin Audio

I've got wood design inside

got box done and in, now tomorrow I need to get my trim panels done and in.

box will probably be centered and not all the way to the right

0616012109.jpg

this is a mess up, was supposed to only be .75 short and ended up 1.5'' short some how.

be where the trim panel attaches in front so I don't have screws in the port

0616012112.jpg

still got to sand it smooth and probably either leave it bare or spray it with cheap black it will be wrapped later

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

as soon as I get another battery I'll make videos I can't play max volume at idle now that my batter decided to go to shit for some reason.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

that box is amazing! how do you calculate for a box like that?

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

a lot of math and testing, it's really up to you to find the best type of box for your listening habits and car. I listen to everything so needed a box that was extremely tight and punchy while still playing all freq dedicated to the subwoofer and this seems to be the best at it so far

mcintoshsigz.png

a lot of math and testing, it's really up to you to find the best type of box for your listening habits and car. I listen to everything so needed a box that was extremely tight and punchy while still playing all freq dedicated to the subwoofer and this seems to be the best at it so far

would one of these boxes hit the low low notes better than a 4th order? i am installing 4 DC level 3 10's in my car soon and i mostly listen to rap so i dont know what would work better

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Subbed in for vids. Forgot all about the thread and then here it is. Interested to see output here :drink40:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I've seen a couple boxes with a port set up like that on here. Kinda want to learn the mechanics behind it but hate reading lol I might check it out though.

But like the others, I want to see this 10hz max volume :clapping:

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Lookin' good.

thanks sort of ghetto looking right now but should get better later on

would one of these boxes hit the low low notes better than a 4th order? i am installing 4 DC level 3 10's in my car soon and i mostly listen to rap so i dont know what would work better

probably not, I design all my boxes to play flat I don't want them to peak out

I've seen a couple boxes with a port set up like that on here. Kinda want to learn the mechanics behind it but hate reading lol I might check it out though.

But like the others, I want to see this 10hz max volume :clapping:

Subbed in for vids. Forgot all about the thread and then here it is. Interested to see output here :drink40:

all I can do right now is 1/2 volume because of my electrical I'll get video's after I get that fixed

mcintoshsigz.png

Archived