OrionStang Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 How much over the limit can you be before the judge will suspend your license? I won't say how fast I was lasered at, but I got a CHP speeding ticket. I was just passing a slower car, efficiently lol. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Team_DC-Derrick Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 supposed to be 25 or 30 and you get jail time LOL The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
IH8PunkRok Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 yeah 25 is where you get reckless driving and all that really fun stuff -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
killallblue Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 i was doing 89 in a 55 all igot was 1 point a driver improvement class
Winn Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 Orion your killing me i want to know how much over please! give me a hint write it out backwards idk i want to know You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
JEMT8 Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 around here it's like double the speed limit. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
blownengine Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 How much over the limit can you be before the judge will suspend your license? I won't say how fast I was lasered at, but I got a CHP speeding ticket. I was just passing a slower car, efficiently lol. I got pulled over doing 67 in a 35 zone. In ohio at least, they take your license and your car on the spot at 65. The cop was nice enough to write me down at 64. So I went to the judge and he let me go with nothing because it was my first time. And now im 18 so my record is cleared 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
korey_hofer Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 here it's what ever the judge feels like at the time previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Winn Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 How much over the limit can you be before the judge will suspend your license? I won't say how fast I was lasered at, but I got a CHP speeding ticket. I was just passing a slower car, efficiently lol. :lol: Assuming you were on a two lane road. and went into the opposite lane to pass a slow ass You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
shown50 Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 i got busted doing 87 in a 55 and all i got was driving school and 6 months driving prob. NEW 2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 2 XS Power D3400 Kicker HyperFlex 1/0 Soundstream Vir 7870bt OLD 2010 Jeep Patriot 2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece) 1 Crescendo BC 3500 1 MB Quart 60.4 1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front 1 XS Power D3400(Front) 1 XS Power D3400(Back) 2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex SoundStream Vir 7870bt Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme [www.youtube.com/tntravelers33] FEEDBACK
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.