OrionStang Posted June 2, 2011 Author Report Posted June 2, 2011 It was only 94 in a 70. Just bad timing for the pass on my part. He wrote me a ticket and let me go. Just hope I can do traffic school, don't mind the fine but could do without the insurance increase. Damn man thats fast. I have hit my top speed limiter before........ a few times...... It's pretty stupid. Don't do it. I've hit my limiter, too... at 155. I just gunned it to pass the slow guy. I don't drive around at 100 all the time. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
cgrez33 Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 I was going 70 on a 35, I took it to court, when the judge asked what I pleaded he said "I have no evidence for this case" and I was free. (I was his only case and he know I was going to plead innocent). Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
2000s-10 Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 its funny the 2 speeding tickets i have had were in the slowest vehicle i had lol but i got one 67 in 55 and a 89 in a55 within i think 3 months of eachother and just had to pay the fines... no traffic school or license suspension... lucky i guess lol 1999 grand prix gt kenwood x994 head unit 1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back New mid/highs coming not sure what Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have) 2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have) New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed) 200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts
OrionStang Posted June 2, 2011 Author Report Posted June 2, 2011 The irony is, I was coming back from the shop that will be doing my supercharger install. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
IH8PunkRok Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 i got my first ticket going to see fast and furious lol -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
kalilac619 Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 What up Ken?!?..I believe in Cali they only suspend it if it's 100mph or more cause it changes from speeding to reckless driving 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
Skullz Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 Obviously it wasn't as fast as tony stewart was going, so your golden. :lol: 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
blackrosetiger Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 Around here they can "Legally" pull you over if your doing more then 5mph over the posted speed. They allow 5 mph because of differences in speedometer calibration. 1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily) Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet) 5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2 6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9 Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2) Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4 Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)
jokerklown Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 I have only been popped for 5 over and they gave me a 90 dollar seatbelt ticket instead but my lil brother got a 91 in a 45 and payed 542 dollars and judge threatened to pull his license. His insurance went up like 45 dollars a month also.
chrishova Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 In VA it's 20 over!!! "Commonwealth" state. No dark tint, no neon underglow lights, etc. etc. etc.... Pontiac Grand Prix GT400a Mean Machine alt. EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweetsNorfolk, VAhttp://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkvahttps://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishovahttp://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.