DC Sound Lab

If you're getting a 2k, just get the lvl 4's. Why run the 3's to the limit when you can safely run the 4's.

This.

Well do you thinkg that i could get away with out a second battery on level 4s, or do you think a 1.2k would work great on the lvl 3s

My opinion? If you think you'll upgrade, get the level 4s and give them less power than they'll want, and later get another battery and a bigger amplifier.

OR get the bigger amplifier, don't go crazy with the volume knob, and upgrade your charging system whenever you get the opportunity. This is the route I'd likely take.

yea but the 2k is alot more money, ive never heard DCs in person is there that big of a difference between the lvl3s and 4s?

If its outside of your budget, do what you can. You don't HAVE to get the biggest, loudest system out there. You'd likely be happy with the level 3s. Basically, buy as much as your budget will allow. You'll never wonder "what if" or "if only" that way.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

ahhh shit go for level 5's lol jk , ya get level 4's they will beat fo sho

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

yea but the 2k is alot more money, ive never heard DCs in person is there that big of a difference between the lvl3s and 4s?

In theory 4's on 2k will be louder than 3's on 1200 watts. By how much? Who knows. You won't be disappointed if you do the lvl 3's and 1.2k.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

The level 3s can be made in an 18 and don't cost much more to be done. The only thing to consider is the motor strength of the level 3 vs the level 4. An 18" cone is alot for the level 3 motor to move And be able to control.

is it worth while to go whith the level threes though?

If CJ18 tells you something about DC id trust him.. after all he sells the bastards.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.