Here is a nice one

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834131116

also personally I would stay away from Toshiba.. there hard drive's in my experience like to overheat and fail. I have worked on several with the same problem.

Hotdog I sent you a PM. That last one you posted is $1000 from futureshop. Well over my budget lol

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

I got a nice Acer Aspire, 500gb HDD, 4gb memory, windows 7, 15.6" screen and blu-ray player for under $750. Oh and its the i3 core processor, true HDMI out. Only downside is the intel integrated HD graphics, it works fine but i would have preferred a dedicated video card.

Edited by Mikesmith0890

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

if you don't mind buying used, i might be willing to sell mine. PM if you'd like

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

I would go with Toshiba... Their R705 is one of their lighter models and while it's small it's still quick. You would have to look into it though I don't remember if it has a BD or not.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

I'm looking to but it from the store not online so if you see any other good laptops from that site ors bestbuy.ca or any other Canadian site please feel free to share with me.

You will get the best bang for your buck if you order from the internet since you live in Canada A.. But here is what I found for in store items.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/acer-acer-aspire-15-6-3d-laptop-featuring-intel-core-i3-processor-370m-as5745dg-7025-black-as5745dg-7025/10155024.aspx?path=6132ed369b0cdc5bd8892eae732c900een02

You can get alot of info and reviews about laptops from this site:

http://www.notebookreview.com/

Have fun trying to find a good laptop in that price range from store outlets in Canada.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

http://www.futuresho...ac2ec486a37en02

Found that on the site your looking at but it does not come with a bluray optical drive.

My opinion? Avoid HP. Mine lasted less than a year, and judging by the response I've seen online, that's not entirely uncommon.

I'm looking to but it from the store not online so if you see any other good laptops from that site ors bestbuy.ca or any other Canadian site please feel free to share with me.

You will get the best bang for your buck if you order from the internet since you live in Canada A.. But here is what I found for in store items.

http://www.bestbuy.c...eae732c900een02

You can get alot of info and reviews about laptops from this site:

http://www.notebookreview.com/

Have fun trying to find a good laptop in that price range from store outlets in Canada.

I know Dell normally has some hella good deals in their outlet store. The outlet computers are normally computerrs customers return and may have some signs of light use, but you get a full warranty with them.

I personally don't mind B-Stock as long as its not completely beat to shit and functions 100%. You may find value in the knowledge that you have a perfect computer. I don't.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

My opinion? Avoid HP. Mine lasted less than a year, and judging by the response I've seen online, that's not entirely uncommon.

If you're going to spend under $800 or $900 HP is not a wise choice. They make great laptops, but not in the cheap catagory. Same holds true for most. We have hundreds of Elitebooks we support and they are literally problem free unless a user breaks it (drop, broken usb port, etc). The only one to have a problem in the last 1.5 years was a dead battery.

I personally don't mind B-Stock as long as its not completely beat to shit and functions 100%. You may find value in the knowledge that you have a perfect computer. I don't.

The only time I buy or suggest b-stock is from Apple. Mainly because I've never snagged one from any other company. I got my unibody MB years ago (4 maybe) for $850 when the new ones were $1400 (or maybe it was 1200 I forget). It came clean as clean could be and if the model was used and referb they replace the trackpad and keyboard so you don't wind up with a used one. Slap Windows on it and you're good to go.

IMO the best 3 manufacturers of laptops are Toshiba, HP, and Apple (in that order). That is from personal and work experience over the last 15+ years. The 4 Dells I've had didn't last more than a couple years max and one died 9 days out of warranty, but again when you are talking "cheap" laptops I don't think any of them qualify as reliable. Cheap laptops are viewed as nothing more than a bandaid meaning that in a year or two it's time to move on. If you spend the extra money odds are your laptop will last for years to come. I have 2 Satellites here that are over 10 years old and still work (the one is my firewall). :shrug:

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

I've been screwing with laptops for a while now. I've had many HPs, they always break after 2 years. (My grandmas did aswell.).. Apple makes great laptops, but they're way to pricey. I love Dell. Take a look at the latitudes, studios, and http://computers.shop.ebay.com/Computers-Networking-/58058/i.html?rt=nc&Memory%2520%2528RAM%2529=4%2520GB%2520or%2520more&_nkw=dell%20mars&_catref=1&_dmpt=Laptops_Nov05&_fln=1&_ssov=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282.

Dell mars.

Processor Speed: 2.6 GHz

Screen Size: 15.6 inches

Processor Configuration: Dual Core

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium

Memory (RAM): 6 GB

Primary Drive: DVD+/-RW

Hard Drive Capacity: 640 GB

Someone find me a laptop that beats those stats for $629.00