DC Sound Lab

Any updates for DC equipment???

Everytime I open this thread, I die a little inside. I keep expecting Rusty to tell us it's Christmas time...

Everytime I open this thread, the last post is yours :lol: It seems like "somebody" is excited :D

Hell yeah I'm excited! If I can get box plans finalized Im going build the enclosure for ma babies this weekend, so everything will be ready when they get here. :D

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Every time you pester or whine about delays you get moved to the back of the line.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

Everytime I open this thread, I die a little inside. I keep expecting Rusty to tell us it's Christmas time...

motors are getting shipped back to dc from the chromer today, i'd expect them there monday, then Rusty and Rob go ham for a week getting all the orders done...soon as the motors come in they won't have any time to even eat, much less get on smd lol

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

motors are getting shipped back to dc from the chromer today, i'd expect them there monday, then Rusty and Rob go ham for a week getting all the orders done...soon as the motors come in they won't have any time to even eat, much less get on smd lol

Thanks for the update mate! Looks like we should expect our stuff in ~3 weeks time.

Edited by Supercharged DCs

^^^Seems about right now?

I seem like an impatient ass in this thread, I apologize to anyone who may get aggravated with my posts :)

^^

No,

no to me, or no to supercharged? because i just talked to rusty yesterday about the motors, i guessed on the shipping time, but i wouldn't think it would take that long to get the motors back to dc, assuming that the chromer is in the US shipping shouldn't be more than 3-4 days

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Yeah, who was that "no" to? Lol, I'm sure I seem impatient as well, but my wife has been worse then me.

"When's my sub gonna get here?"...."Did you really buy me anything?"....."What's taking so long?".....

I can't wait for her to stop asking, lol.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832