DC Sound Lab

Any updates for DC equipment???

Thor said parts in 14th, all caught up by a week or two after that.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Thor said parts in 14th, all caught up by a week or two after that.

lets hope this is right and no more delays!!

Mothaflurpin X2!!!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

When I ordered my products from DC I was told a 6 week back order, it's been about 7 weeks now which is shorter than what some people have been waiting for. I have been very anxious to start on my first actual build but I'm at least mature enough to accept the following reality. **I'm not complaining though; and to the people who are serious and into competitions and actually have real plans I can understand your frustration.** But to those who are bitching just because they can, do you think the people up at DC are just being slack so their phones and emails can pile up with complaints? They are doing everything possible to keep business running smoothly and to keep their customers happy. If you ran a business and unplanned delays/problems occurred, you'd want some understanding customers as well. All I have ever heard about DC was the quality of their products and customer service, now just because things have gotten slow (which apparently wasn't even DC's fault) people are talking about taking their money elsewhere. Coming from someone in YOUR POSITION, yea it fucking sucks having to wait but talking bad about a company that is working their ass off to keep you happy won't help anybody. Stfu and you'll get your shit when it gets there.

TL:DR - You know DC has always been very great with their customer service and you can't stick them for this one slow-down, especially with the way things are going now-a-days. Waiting an extra while won't hurt because most of you personally know DC is worth it or you wouldn't be reading this.

Well, this IS NOT the first time there has been an issue waiting for parts. End of last summer, delay getting subs out due to waiting on parts. And to say this is not DC's fault is BS. They chose the build house, they chose the shipping company. I'm not a competitor, but when the company already has my money, it gets kind of annoying to keep being told about delays and such. I love me some DC, but this can't keep happening.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

When I ordered my products from DC I was told a 6 week back order, it's been about 7 weeks now which is shorter than what some people have been waiting for. I have been very anxious to start on my first actual build but I'm at least mature enough to accept the following reality. **I'm not complaining though; and to the people who are serious and into competitions and actually have real plans I can understand your frustration.** But to those who are bitching just because they can, do you think the people up at DC are just being slack so their phones and emails can pile up with complaints? They are doing everything possible to keep business running smoothly and to keep their customers happy. If you ran a business and unplanned delays/problems occurred, you'd want some understanding customers as well. All I have ever heard about DC was the quality of their products and customer service, now just because things have gotten slow (which apparently wasn't even DC's fault) people are talking about taking their money elsewhere. Coming from someone in YOUR POSITION, yea it fucking sucks having to wait but talking bad about a company that is working their ass off to keep you happy won't help anybody. Stfu and you'll get your shit when it gets there.

TL:DR - You know DC has always been very great with their customer service and you can't stick them for this one slow-down, especially with the way things are going now-a-days. Waiting an extra while won't hurt because most of you personally know DC is worth it or you wouldn't be reading this.

Well, this IS NOT the first time there has been an issue waiting for parts. End of last summer, delay getting subs out due to waiting on parts. And to say this is not DC's fault is BS. They chose the build house, they chose the shipping company. I'm not a competitor, but when the company already has my money, it gets kind of annoying to keep being told about delays and such. I love me some DC, but this can't keep happening.

Boxxy is my queen, the bacon shall never go un-loved.

Boxxy is my queen, the bacon shall never go un-loved.

May I ask Wtf?

What he's trying to say is you can never put a mexican poodle on a mudslide without chocolate syrup on a thursday afternoon :)

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe