If you need to vent come inside and post.

I'm starting to lose more and more faith in humanity. Because everyone wants things to be easier so it can be faster or they have to do next to nothing to get the same results. I would like to know why having Internet, cell phones, emails, and all this "great" technologies is crippling society's, all I see is people asking people put on facebook or myspace and all the other social networks even through texts and that also goes for break-ups. Come one now grow some balls and do it in person and quite being a lazy ass fuck sitting behind a screen.

That kinda shit pisses me off, the same with people that will randomly show up and start asking for changes, seriously? Is it hard to surf the site for awhile and see how it goes before you even mention what someone should change on their site? I think it's great how it is why change it because one person doesn't want to actually use fingers to surf around the site. You too busy stuffing you're face with food or something? If that's the case just concentrate on eating or what ever the hell you're doing.

Another thing is when people complain about car emissions and want everyone to buy a smart car or a Eco friendly car, hey that's cool but do you know how many years that would take for EVERYONE to drive one of those cars for it to make a change? Plus it's not helping when the factory is causing pollution also dumbasses. So why don't you ask everyone to just ride bicycles again, there hell of alot cheaper, almost everyone has one, and maybe some people will actually get some excessive in there life and not have strokes or heart attacks from being lazy and sit on their ass all day and when they finally move they almost die!

/rant. I could keep going but I need to smoke my first cig of the day.

Edited by Vitacy

I refuse to pay for tapatalk when the mobile version is perfectly fine ..

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I the people who rant about others ranting about stupid shut in their rants. I also hate everyone who discusses twitter and those that know what tapatalk is.

And FYI, when I pull up next to a smart car, I downshift so they can hear me HURTING THE ENVIORNMENT.

:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

Another thing is when people complain about car emissions and want everyone to buy a smart car or a Eco friendly car, hey that's cool but do you know how many years that would take for EVERYONE to drive one of those cars for it to make a change? Plus it's not helping when the factory is causing pollution also dumbasses. So why don't you ask everyone to just ride bicycles again, there hell of alot cheaper, almost everyone has one, and maybe some people will actually get some excessive in there life and not have strokes or heart attacks from being lazy and sit on their ass all day and when they finally move they almost die!

/rant. I could keep going but I need to smoke my first cig of the day.

You do know if people drive low emissions cars that they have a lower emission so it will help. It doesn't takes years it takes 1 usage of the car to have lower emissions.

I hate people who don't think about others(in this case the future people).

Eco means using the bike or on foot when possible that means in a 10-15km radius and not be lazy.

Do you use your bike ? Or are you lazy too?

End of rant...

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

No, the OP is right. One Eco car on the road makes about as much difference to the environment as one penny makes to my bank account. Sure, its a difference, but it ain't fixing no damn holes anytime soon. Plus, the economy is so harsh as it is...much less people going into more debt for new cars...but i don't get into that shit. Also, I have no earthly idea wtf "tapatalk" is.

Eco Cars = :worthless::wackit:

Edited by BakermanINC

mivtCK.png

When you get new shit and you go to install it and nothing ever goes right :( Sometimes i wish i would trip and there be a 100 foot hole where i die. :peepwall:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE