Sonic Electronix

hahahah thread is fun of win :rofl::good:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

:omgwtf: haha thread full of win

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

well so far I have mounted a 80 pound subwoofer with dry wall screws mounted vertically and no problems

x2. my team mate did the same thing in his car doing 160+. he never understood why people use big bolts and t-nuts.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

great title lol. I used just like 3 inch screws from home depot to hold my lvl 5 sideways on a double baffled box. No need for bolts really.

dont worry about it ripping out. Think about it, there's 8 screws holding that sub in, all sharing the same strain, and evenly spread out. They aren't going anywhere.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

you only need to use nuts if you take out the subs often.

Screws will hold subs in, only problem that can occur is that screws break in half. (only when used wrong )

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

so from my understanding, if your gonna put your speakers in the box and don't plan on switching them out, or taking them out, very much, you can use screws. But if you put your subs in and take them out all the time, that's when you use t-nuts.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

great title lol. I used just like 3 inch screws from home depot to hold my lvl 5 sideways on a double baffled box. No need for bolts really.

dont worry about it ripping out. Think about it, there's 8 screws holding that sub in, all sharing the same strain, and evenly spread out. They aren't going anywhere.

They will break off... Had it happen with smaller subs than that...

you only need to use nuts if you take out the subs often.

Screws will hold subs in, only problem that can occur is that screws break in half. (only when used wrong )

I say anything over 45lbs, bolt in... I've seen them snap heads off...

Gotta dissagree with ya man. I used them on an 80+lb sub and they held find for 4 months. And I took the sub out a good 5 times and screwed back in.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Archived