New Rival Sub woofer "Beach Ball/Shirt Trick" Vid page 3

Are 12"s the only subs you guys make and sell right now? I would be interested in looking at some specs and possibly a 15" :popcorn:

Our Smaller C15.22 is due out next month, as of right now the A12.22 is the only availble production woofer.

The A15.22, B10.22 will be out in the following months.

I'll post up some pics of the current proto-subs

Nice vid Bill, can wait to hear this Tahoe in person again. I think there is a show next weekend in Canton I have to double check though.

meh....headrest...legal score sealed and at what frequency or on music? 4" coil taking a lot of power? i would sure hope so, but i would like to see one in person. damn living so far away.

the cars tend to be louder sealed at the dash (at a slightly higer freq) We'll have to retune and Seal it up for you guys wanting "legal" numbers" Karls Civic does a 145.5 @36hz MECA legal with a daily box.. He's ran his Rival A12.22 Daily for the past 8 months on 3400watts (clamped power) and hasn't had an issue. (Karl only knows two volume levels, Full tilt and Off.. lol :P )

I know this, lol, but I love legal scores. I would love to see when your 15" version becomes available. No one can deny the brutality in the videos, straight beasting :drinks:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Anyway you cut it. A 57.x sealed is sweet.

Plus 7k clamped. I like.

You seem cool bill, lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50

If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Stick around man, and dude with the civic. 45 with a 12 is a great score meca.

Cant wait to see more.

Let me know if there is anything i can help you with.

Later guys

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

free 12 for aus? :drink40: ill put the word around the db ring in sydney :drink40:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived