Problem with my in-dash pioneer..

If you're not gonna at least try to listen to the help being given why even ask?

^^THIS

I love people who come on here asking for trouble shooting advice then tell everyone who makes a suggestion that they are not correct.

/End thread

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Dude, just listen. When wiring issues present themselves, ussually its the stock wiring that is the problem. The ground coming from the vehicle is easily succeptible to coming loose. There is no telling where that wire is grounded out in the car. Did an install not too long ago w/ similar problems, and found out the stock ground wire had been loosened from some work another shop did to the headers on the vehicle. I never thought the radio would be grounded to the exhaust headers from the factory, but they were. Easiest way to check this is take the time to run your own wires. Start with the red, yellow, and black, and make sure they are all connected properly directly to the battery. If it doesn't fix the problem, then move on to running your own speaker wires from the head unit to the speakers. Then if the issue isn't fixed, then it would only be the radio itself.

mivtCK.png

If you're not gonna at least try to listen to the help being given why even ask?

^^THIS

I love people who come on here asking for trouble shooting advice then tell everyone who makes a suggestion that they are not correct.

End thread

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon

love how u guys soon decided i disregarded your opinions.. I have been listening and looking into what was said. why do you think i said the pins were NOT coming loose.. must mean i obviously tried it! anyways im going to check the ground and power wires tomorrow.

Edited by Integra_boomer

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

I don't understand what you're saying. Is the unit turning off and resetting? Or is the unit staying on while the speakers simply cut in and out?

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

love how u guys soon decided i disregarded your opinions.. I have been listening and looking into what was said. why do you think i said the pins were NOT coming loose.. must mean i obviously tried it! anyways im going to check the ground and power wires tomorrow.

and if a solder joint on a pin inside the HU is broken/cracked you would be able to tell that by wiggling the wires?

the simplest trouble shoot is to swap out the HU with another one. if the problem goes away, you know its your HU.

what do you think could be causing interference? explain your logic. the HU it not connected to the computer or anything. its just getting 12v from your battery like everything else in your car.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ya the speakers cut in and out and then just stop completely. headunit is still on.. did some testing and when i roll my two back windows up it stops.. when theyre down it starts cutting out again. wtf? it wont do it at all if im going below 40 though.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Did you ground the wire yourself and tested it out like that?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman