1999 Audi A4th order Trunk Build Video Pg 7

man the back of that sub is really close to the back of the box. i wouldnt want to run it like that. it needs more room to cool off.

yeah thats kinda what i thought but i just wanted to see what some people on here thought about it. its a little bigger of a gap than it looks in the picture but its still no bigger than 1/4"

Yea, definitely increase that gap as much as you can without sacrificing your plans, they need to breathe!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

its only that one sub thats gonna have that problem because the port had the be off center because the armrest isnt in the exact middle of the back seat. ill probably just carve out a groove with the router to allow more air flow

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Ahhh I gotcha, I was wondering why the port was offset like that. Router idea might work, just trim out enough so you don't compromise box strength.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

its only that one sub thats gonna have that problem because the port had the be off center because the armrest isnt in the exact middle of the back seat. ill probably just carve out a groove with the router to allow more air flow

o ok. yea i would do anythign to get some more air flowing from the back of that motor. looks good bro.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Ahhh I gotcha, I was wondering why the port was offset like that. Router idea might work, just trim out enough so you don't compromise box strength.

or maybe im just horrible at taking measurements and that just my excuse :pardon:

ill probably just router it the fiberglass what i routered out. and its only the outside of the port i would be trimming so if i do mess up i could just build another one. even though that would be #4 hahah

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Haha I hear ya man, good luck with the quick fix and I hope it turns out really well for you :good:

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

alright i got like a half inch of clearance now! :good:

P8270481.jpg

P8270480.jpg

ill probably end up going a little deeper with it too to make up for the resin ill be adding but its good for now

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

looking good looking good cant wait to see more!

thanks its getting there!

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Archived