Good buy?

That's the normal price on Amazon. You don't have to rush into a purchase if that's the purpose of this thread.

If you're just soliciting opinions...ignore this post.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Not to sound like a douche but I really don't feel comfortable buying electronics and such off eBay. I know it sounds paranoid, and my boss buys speakers and amps all the time through eBay, but I don't want to go through the hassle of getting my money back if I get bad stuff.

Not to sound like a douche but I really don't feel comfortable buying electronics and such off eBay. I know it sounds paranoid, and my boss buys speakers and amps all the time through eBay, but I don't want to go through the hassle of getting my money back if I get bad stuff.

Look at the sellers feedback. If he's gots 100+ sales and his feedback is like 95+% possitive you should be fine. If you've got somebody with eighty percent or less feedback and like 10 sales... Don't go for it. Just make sure who you're buying from looks like a good person and you should be set.

Edited by Str8Bumpin

Look at the sellers feedback. If he's gots 100+ sales and his feedback is like 95+% possitive you should be fine. If you've got somebody with eighty percent or less feedback and like 10 sales... Don't go for it. Just make sure who you're buying from looks like a good person and you should be set.

agree with this

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

As long as your purchasing from a vendor you'll be fine, it's when you purchase from individual people is where things can get tricky but as long as they have a 100% rating and have done more than a dozen transactions you stand a pretty good chance you won't get screwed.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Yup ive bought about 90ish things off ebay, always checked that the seller is like 95% + positive and ive never been screwed once :drinks:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.