Sonic Electronix

Doing a demo...then a few blew

This will help you understand the amp fuse you need for a given length using what ever size you choose, for checking amperage of wire from front to back just use 100% and the length needed and it will show what the wattage is along with amps drawn.

My link

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Try reading this one........I understand. I will be replacing my wire eventually with 0/1 gauge.

Okay, I hate to be an asshole, but come on dude. We're telling you exactly what's wrong and what to do. What the hell is wrong with you? I don't think your insurance covers ignorant fuckwads who try & be cool to save money & end up setting their car on fire, which in turn kills every single baby seal & the tasmanian fruitbat. Do the world a favor. Listen for once, instead of trying to compromise. We're compromising with you by putting up with your stupidity & telling you what you need to do. If you are too half assed to listen to our suggestions & not do it the right way, sell all of your stuff to someone who won't set it on fire...

Thank you.

POTATO!

Dude, it's simple.

The Bigger, The Better.

Wire Wise, and Fuse Wise.

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

IM CONFUSED.... People tell me to fuse at 150 amps with my 4 gauge wire from knukonceptz??? that says capable load of 150A....

If that is wrong then what size fuse do i use for my 4 gauge wire?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Please take pictures when your car burns down :peepwall:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Rofl, your trying to run 2kw on stock electrical, 4gauge wire and a 60 amp fuse.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

IM CONFUSED.... People tell me to fuse at 150 amps with my 4 gauge wire from knukonceptz??? that says capable load of 150A....

If that is wrong then what size fuse do i use for my 4 gauge wire?

That's fine if you amp doesn't draw more than 150 amps of current. But if you have a 2000 watt amp, you need to be careful with stuff like that, you can easily burn down your car.

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

I guess I will have to buy a new fuse block in order to get a 150amp fuse. ANL fuses work correct?

I have the same amp and have the amp manual in my hand as im typing this. It recommends a 200amp fuse and yes ANL type fuses will work and thats what i use. Reading is fundamental bro.

Edit- You need two fuseholders and two 200 amp fuses. 1 within 12" of front batt and one within 12" of Amp.

no, thats only if you have a second battery in the trunk.

OP, obviously people are getting upset with you but don't take offense. they are trying to help you and you are not getting the dangerous part. they are trying to save your car and maybe even yourself from burning up. you are using AUG fuses right? get a 100amp, thats the biggest they make in AUG. run that for now until you can get some 0awg.

on a side note. you have 200amps of current draw from the audio system plus 40-70amps draw from the car itself. and you are asking an 80amp alt to provide all this power? ill tell you whats going to happen next. once you upgrade the wire and fuse you will be able to turn the system up louder and longer because the fuse wont pop. BUT, because your electrical system is VERY weak you will have a lot of voltage drop. that voltage drop will cause your amps to fry. this isnt as easy as tossing in a nice amp and subs. i know it sucks to hear all this but you really need a lot more money invested to get this system working, safely. $60-80 in wire isnt anything when you need a $300-400 alt and a $250 battery or two. and you do need those things.

listen to us and do it right, or ignore us and have problems. its all up to you, its your car/money/system. just dont come back here talking about crescendo making shitty amps when you fry yours. cause it'll have been your fault.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I'm definitely taking advice and bought some new parts based off of what I heard. I'm not a dumbass, I but like most of us, advice is something we all need. Also, almost everyone was in this sort of position at one time or another, so there is no need poke fun at someone since we all once to be in my position.

1991 Accord

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Sub

Audioque HDC3 15" (Copper)<--Backup Sub

Crescendo BC2000D<--Amp

Big 3

1/0 Knu<--Wiring

Eonon 3.5" DVD<--Headunit

Infinity Kappa Perfect<--Mids & Highs

2nd Stock 80Amp alt.

1991 Mustang 5.0

Too many mods

(Sold)