crispy_chick3n Posted June 8, 2011 Author Report Posted June 8, 2011 Looking good! I would say nix the Camera button. I like the idea for a user-customizable button to a certain forum. Or maybe an icon to get to your subscribed threads. edit- And if you don't mind me asking, what are you using the develop this? im using sewbapps. here is an updated version of what the app looks like. im working on getting icons up. Uploaded with ImageShack.us This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
crispy_chick3n Posted June 8, 2011 Author Report Posted June 8, 2011 I was about to flip out on you lol... I thought you were another person asking about an App when we have the mobile skin... Looks good though... Definitely include the chat,UBL's and all other Points of interest lol naw, im about as tired of all those posts as well. edit: i just cant win today. tripple post FTMFHGTYHFRTMSTL This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
PUNKYOU007 Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 I say can the iPhone and do this for Android Looks pretty awesome! Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
crispy_chick3n Posted June 8, 2011 Author Report Posted June 8, 2011 I say can the iPhone and do this for Android Looks pretty awesome! its goin to be on both iphone and android. i wish i could do this for blackberry and windows mobile to include everyone, but i guess they will just have to miss out. This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
LT.Smoke Posted June 8, 2011 Report Posted June 8, 2011 I definitely agree.. I hope that you plan to make an Android App as well for us Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
FreekDesignz Posted June 9, 2011 Report Posted June 9, 2011 I think you should have a place named "sponsors" with sponsor websites in it. Also customizable colors and not just backgrounds. But that's my 10 cents, my 2 cents was free. ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted June 9, 2011 Report Posted June 9, 2011 If you could also make an iPad version, that would be the shit. The forum bites camel toe when im on 3G. Thanks bro. New content. Most important button. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
tlee2 Posted June 9, 2011 Report Posted June 9, 2011 x2 for ipad if it isn't too complex 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
deeje Posted June 11, 2011 Report Posted June 11, 2011 Another cool feature would be a ohm load calculator. Put in x amount it subs x amount or voicecoils then enter the common resistance. And get your choices for wiring it. --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
inm Posted June 11, 2011 Report Posted June 11, 2011 Another cool feature would be a ohm load calculator. Put in x amount it subs x amount or voicecoils then enter the common resistance. And get your choices for wiring it. YES YES YES On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.