carlosg_313 Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 I may be the only one here who actually likes King of the Hill... No way man, I grew up watching that shit remember this one? "bobby, your going to smoke this entire carton of cigarettes" lmao now thats actually funny, if you have seen the episode. Yep, I seen it! x3 i thought that was like a life learning listen for me (when i was like 13 yr old.) now, i do it once IN A WHILE. havent done it since new years. lol How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
numatik Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 I smoked for over 10 years and just recently quit, im like 25 days without one. but thats just one of those episodes as a smoker back when, that is just hilarious all these years later. KOTH is cool! Gary 'Numatik' Eberle West Sacramento, California Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/ "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik
Supercharged DCs Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 Hell yeah it is, I'll tell you what! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
numatik Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 Hell yeah it is, I'll tell you what! Yep.............Yep............Yepppp............(cracks another beer open) Yep Gary 'Numatik' Eberle West Sacramento, California Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/ "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik
finkster Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
numatik Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 fuckin Boomhauer haha one of the besat characters (next to Dale) on that entire show. that megalow mart back then is like Wal-mart today. crazy how that works eh? lol alright im gonna shut up about KOTH before everybody on this forum thinks im crazy. But I do stand by what I said, it was a great show. But like all great shows, in time they cancel them. Even Cheers, Becker, Home Improvement, and Seinfeld. Any body else watch any of those back in the day? Gary 'Numatik' Eberle West Sacramento, California Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/ "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik
vettedude102 Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 I loved home improvement 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
iceman1575 Posted June 20, 2011 Author Report Posted June 20, 2011 All I have to say is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcb5V0LZoao http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR70loDUkKI POTATO!
Alex K Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 if you feel the need to contribute to the dramatic bullshit, arrangements can be made so your immature 15 year old ass cant log in.. You understand that my previous post was a joke, right? I didn't expect you to get all hostile on me. Sorry. Oh i get that it was a joke, what you don't get is the fact that i don't like you because of the amount of advice you try to feed people in umpteen hundred threads when you are nothing but an inexperienced 15 year old who cant even legally drive a damn car yet. You think its cool to just joke around all the time, but when a mod speaks in the manner that i did earlier about the drama bullshit, it needs no comment or smart ass comments. It just needs to be followed as instructed and left at that. The lack of respect shown by you and many others to the staff here severely pisses me off. I happen to think Hunter is pretty knowledgeable for being only 15. So what if he can't drive? If he keeps going at the rate he is can you imagine how smart (car audio wise) he'll be when he's your age? Shit, don't shoot the guy down... I've seen a lot of helpful information posted by him, and yes a lot of junk too but we're all guilty of the spam posting at one point or another. Not everyone's perfect, and i'm sure he's had some posts that were wrong, but you'd be lying if you said you were correct 100% of the time too. We're human. We make mistakes. Even after your post I still don't understand completely why you dislike him other than he's wrong sometimes... Seems like you're kinda too quick to jump the gun and judge someone. If you've ever talked to him personally he's actually really nice and easy to get along with. A lot easier than some other people on this forum. But at the end of the day you're the mod, and you have the power so do as you wish I'm just trying to help a friend out here... Not trying to piss anyone off. 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
knowledge Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 wow!^ make sense though! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.