if you feel the need to contribute to the dramatic bullshit, arrangements can be made so your immature 15 year old ass cant log in..

You understand that my previous post was a joke, right? I didn't expect you to get all hostile on me. Sorry.

Oh i get that it was a joke, what you don't get is the fact that i don't like you because of the amount of advice you try to feed people in umpteen hundred threads when you are nothing but an inexperienced 15 year old who cant even legally drive a damn car yet. You think its cool to just joke around all the time, but when a mod speaks in the manner that i did earlier about the drama bullshit, it needs no comment or smart ass comments. It just needs to be followed as instructed and left at that. The lack of respect shown by you and many others to the staff here severely pisses me off.

I happen to think Hunter is pretty knowledgeable for being only 15. So what if he can't drive? If he keeps going at the rate he is can you imagine how smart (car audio wise) he'll be when he's your age? Shit, don't shoot the guy down... I've seen a lot of helpful information posted by him, and yes a lot of junk too but we're all guilty of the spam posting at one point or another. Not everyone's perfect, and i'm sure he's had some posts that were wrong, but you'd be lying if you said you were correct 100% of the time too. We're human. We make mistakes. Even after your post I still don't understand completely why you dislike him other than he's wrong sometimes... Seems like you're kinda too quick to jump the gun and judge someone. If you've ever talked to him personally he's actually really nice and easy to get along with. A lot easier than some other people on this forum. But at the end of the day you're the mod, and you have the power so do as you wish I'm just trying to help a friend out here... Not trying to piss anyone off.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

if you feel the need to contribute to the dramatic bullshit, arrangements can be made so your immature 15 year old ass cant log in..

You understand that my previous post was a joke, right? I didn't expect you to get all hostile on me. Sorry.

Oh i get that it was a joke, what you don't get is the fact that i don't like you because of the amount of advice you try to feed people in umpteen hundred threads when you are nothing but an inexperienced 15 year old who cant even legally drive a damn car yet. You think its cool to just joke around all the time, but when a mod speaks in the manner that i did earlier about the drama bullshit, it needs no comment or smart ass comments. It just needs to be followed as instructed and left at that. The lack of respect shown by you and many others to the staff here severely pisses me off.

I happen to think Hunter is pretty knowledgeable for being only 15. So what if he can't drive? If he keeps going at the rate he is can you imagine how smart (car audio wise) he'll be when he's your age? Shit, don't shoot the guy down... I've seen a lot of helpful information posted by him, and yes a lot of junk too but we're all guilty of the spam posting at one point or another. Not everyone's perfect, and i'm sure he's had some posts that were wrong, but you'd be lying if you said you were correct 100% of the time too. We're human. We make mistakes. Even after your post I still don't understand completely why you dislike him other than he's wrong sometimes... Seems like you're kinda too quick to jump the gun and judge someone. If you've ever talked to him personally he's actually really nice and easy to get along with. A lot easier than some other people on this forum. But at the end of the day you're the mod, and you have the power so do as you wish I'm just trying to help a friend out here... Not trying to piss anyone off.

I also see his behavior in the chat room all of the time, my not liking him isnt just based on his knowledge/misguidance in the car audio realm.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

here is a little propane

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

i think my animosity towards it...The end of my Beloved Beavis and Butthead. I loved that show videos and all.

[media]

[media/]

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

i think my animosity towards it...The end of my Beloved Beavis and Butthead. I loved that show videos and all.

Just read that a new Beavis and Butthead series is to premier this summer on MTV. I hope it will be as good as the original.

Archived