Went downstairs this morning to do some laundry and I smelled poop :poop: . After a quick wiff of my pits, I look in the bathroom down there and there was about 8 inches of shit, water and toilet paper in the bathtub. So I spent most of the morning trying to get chemicals down the drains and it didnt help at all. So i called Roto Rooter and they stuck a camera in the "cleanout", the effin pipe is collapsed. Of course it's on my property so the city wont touch it. Long story short....went to the bank for a 10k signature loan and handed over $8700 to Roto Rooter :faintthud: , they have to dig up my yard and lay a new pipe. What a shitty situation.....literally and figuratively. When it rains it pours I suppose!!! HAHA and I was hoping to be able to start a build thread pretty soon.....but, the shit just keeps getting further and further away. :shtf:

Edited by Nine8SST

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

damn, thats fucking shitty...

npi....

Hiyooo!!! ^^^^

Lets see how many we can do.

Money spent on worthless shit....

Money down the shitty.

Shitty day

Shit happens

Aint that the shits.

Thats all i got.

Man that sucks... really bad especially since you have to pay for it!

Went downstairs this morning to do some laundry and I smelled poop :poop: . After a quick wiff of my pits, I look in the bathroom down there and there was about 8 inches of shit, water and toilet paper in the bathtub. So I spent most of the morning trying to get chemicals down the drains and it didnt help at all. So i called Roto Rooter and they stuck a camera in the "cleanout", the effin pipe is collapsed. Of course it's on my property so the city wont touch it. Long story short....went to the bank for a 10k signature loan and handed over $8700 to Roto Rooter :faintthud: , they have to dig up my yard and lay a new pipe. What a shitty situation.....literally and figuratively. When it rains it pours I suppose!!! HAHA and I was hoping to be able to start a build thread pretty soon.....shit just keeps getting further and further away. :shtf:

Back 5 years ago, at the house I was at the piping was cast iron made from the 1930s. The sewer outlet led to an alley which was city owned. We were told that we needed to replace all the cast iron pipes with pvc plastic piping. The cost of the job was $25,000. We had shit under our house and the city workers wouldn't even look at our repair job because it still smelled like shitz a month later.

No public company would do the job because of the shitz was labeled as hazardous waste. We had to hire another company to suck up all the shitz and dry the soil under our house before the city checked the repair job. 2 months later, the city sewer cast iron pipes broke on the city side. Our backyard smelled like shitz during the whole summer.

Sold the house and moved. Nothing like seeing your own shit in a pool of piss and water huh. At least you can write off your repair on your 2011 taxes. That is what I did for my 2010 taxes. Shitz sucks!

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

We didnt have it backing up into the tub, but we wound up spending $1500 to get Roto-Rooter to lay new pipe for us a few months ago.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Damn that sucks bro. But it's so easy you could have done it yourself for much much less.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.