Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

:throwrock:

starting a fight for no reason. whats funny about someone putting all their time and money into their dream of owning a business only to have it fail? if they do go under it'll be nothing but sad. you want to start a business yourself. i would have imagined you to be sympathetic.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Here we go again...I think I'ma just idle by with the popcorn maker. Anyone care to join me? :popcorn:

Better be extra butter :lol:

:popcorn: good enough

Edited by Rolladoedoe

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

starting a fight for no reason. whats funny about someone putting all their time and money into their dream of owning a business only to have it fail? if they do go under it'll be nothing but sad. you want to start a business yourself. i would have imagined you to be sympathetic.

Why start shit anyways? Would you like it if someone harassed you because of a simple mistakes? (not speaking directly to you)

Here we go again...I think I'ma just idle by with the popcorn maker. Anyone care to join me? :popcorn:

Better be extra butter :lol:

:popcorn: good enough

We need to ship out boxes of popcorn everytime a fight starts on here :lol:

POTATO!

This.