sometimes =) hehe i live with her everyday im 16, so sometimes can be annoying but i love her ahah

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

I'm so happy you posted this thread, seriously. I hug my mom daily, in fact she lives with me and my daughter. I'll make this short, but basically 13 years ago when I became a "single father", my mom gave up what she had going on to help me raise my daughter. My 14 year old daughter is disabled and requires constant care, and I consider myself extremely fortunate to have someone I trust so much to be her caretaker. At times it's tough ya know, but I try to look at it like this. She spent 18 years scraping the bottom of the bucket to raise me and my brothers and she worked hard and got help from nobody, so really I consider it an honor to be able to "give" her a home to live in, even though she does "work" that could never be properly compensated. If it was not for her I probably would have married the first sucker that came along just so I didnt have to do it on my own......I'll just quit here because I could go on forever, but yes I hug my mom daily and thank her as much as I can!!!

-Jason

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Every day before I leave for work and before I leave to go to my girlfriends house

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Every frickin day that I do see her, I hug my 'mo-mo'. I even mess with her hair, lol. But I love her.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

I made this thread because I just realized that I haven't hugged my mom in over a month and I live with her :(

Long story short, I saw some things today that made me OPEN MY EYES and see the truth about how I live my life. I'm lazy and have strayed away from my family slowly to the point where I never hang out with them. I am a big brother to 3 of my elementary siblings, but i have been far from that lately.

I am changing that first thing in the morning. I actually wrote a letter to myself 5 minutes ago telling myself to change the way i live. I would die if something happened to my mom and I didnt give her the attention she deserved.

Thats why I made this thread. carry on. mother huggers, keep posting :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived