Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

when i see her i give my mom a big hug everytime! im just happy to have her around! she has put up one hell of a battle with cancer so far!!!

Posted

everytime i see her!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

My mom does all of my book work here at work. She comes in on Mondays and Thurdays and I hug and kiss her when she gets there, I take her out to lunch both days and then I give her a hug and kiss when she leaves. If people are embarressed to give there mom a hug or kiss somethings wrong with them. She means the world to me and I don't know what Id do without her. Oh and Im 32 if that means anything

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Posted

serious thread.

how many of you who still have the opportunity....hug your mom?

Balls deep.

whoops wrong window

Sigged. :rofl:

POTATO!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8687 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...