What do you do for work?

I kinda want to go back to work, but for no less than $600 a week.

my sister has this attitude, she is 28, and hasnt ever had a job. just leaches off people and has racked up more debt than she'll ever be able to pay off. sometime you need to swallow your pride and get what you can get.

Look here motherfucker, its not about pride. I receive military pension, so I don't have to work. 600 is a number i've decided is worth my time to work for someone.

yeah, im a motherfucker. keep your short temper to yourself chicken tits, i really dont give a fuck about your military pension. its the internets, move on with your life.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

my sister has this attitude, she is 28, and hasnt ever had a job. just leaches off people and has racked up more debt than she'll ever be able to pay off. sometime you need to swallow your pride and get what you can get.

Look here motherfucker, its not about pride. I receive military pension, so I don't have to work. 600 is a number i've decided is worth my time to work for someone.

yeah, im a motherfucker. keep your short temper to yourself chicken tits, i really dont give a fuck about your military pension. its the internets, move on with your life.

Coming from the guy that does nothing but talk shit on the net. Your a funny guy Hugh.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Coming from the guy that does nothing but talk shit on the net. Your a funny guy Hugh.

id rather be a funny guy than a complete and total fucking dick that gets all pissy anytime someone doesnt just bow to him because he was in the military. you will learn, that i dont just automatically respect anyone just 'cause. respect has to be earned.

of course, this same argument isnt new between me and you, there have been several other times in the past that you have just flew straight off the wagon and went calling me a motherfucker for no damn reason. i guess its because i dont mindlessly praise the military.

Owner of BigAss Ports

id rather be a funny guy than a complete and total fucking dick that gets all pissy anytime someone doesnt just bow to him because he was in the military. you will learn, that i dont just automatically respect anyone just 'cause. respect has to be earned.

of course, this same argument isnt new between me and you, there have been several other times in the past that you have just flew straight off the wagon and went calling me a motherfucker for no damn reason. i guess its because i dont mindlessly praise the military.

Strongest person on the forum vs the one with the largest collection of weapons.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Strongest person on the forum vs the one with the largest collection of weapons.

lol, ive gotten 5 more in the past week.

Owner of BigAss Ports

I work at discount tire :pardon:

Easy work, just same sht over and over

Do get some cars from time to time that are sick! Worked one both of these before

lambo2.jpg

GT-R1.jpg

Archived