What do you do for work?

I enjoy working for bdubs, the pay is decent but hours are short. Just recently got more hours in the form of another day. Went from working 5 days a week to 6 days on top of that I think I'll be getting 25-30 hours at Pasta House. Going to be torture, but if it helps get me outta here and back home then I'm all for it. Oh pay at Pasta House not so good, its only min. wadge which is kinda funny considering I havn't made min wadge since 2009 lol.

Medically retired from the military "Rangers lead the way", active audiophile and fabricator

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

I'm a customer service rep for my uncle's Nationwide Insurance agency. On the side i'm a footman and sometimes driver for the family horse and carriage service. We carry the bride to the wedding and give guest rides afterwords. (Before you laugh, i make B/t $250-$400 a wedding and we sometimes do up to 6 weddings a month)

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS

i Slave at McFucks...erhmm i meant McDonalds, im supposed to be going into the "Manager Training Classes" next month, all for a whopping 1$ raise. Lol but hey it gets the bills paid for now...Barely.

so you're going to be a McManager?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

I am a professional car audio installer/fabricator. Awesome career but low pay considering the high demands of this type of job. Best career ever though!

Team DC/Team DEFJ

2003 Chevy Tahoe

Kenwood DDX 719

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

2 DC Audio Full Carbon LVL6 M2 18's

4 Rockford Fosgate T2500bdcp's

1000-4

600-4

5 Sets Rockford T3 Components

Ipad Dash

My Youtube Page

91188a0.jpgsmallbanner.jpg

Guest grim83

I'm a customer service rep for my uncle's Nationwide Insurance agency. On the side i'm a footman and sometimes driver for the family horse and carriage service. We carry the bride to the wedding and give guest rides afterwords. (Before you laugh, i make B/t $250-$400 a wedding and we sometimes do up to 6 weddings a month)

insurance bites ass dont it

my buddies and I were just talking this weekend about how we'd like to open up a garage. work on imports, do installs, put a big ass automated car wash next to it when we get some money up... Its inspiring to hear about guys who take that plunge but I hear you all on the dealing with customers issue. that sounds like it sucks. for now though its all about hustling hard so we can get out of these apartments and into houses

I go to college, invest money and live off dividends, and occasionally do some computer work/car audio installs/basic mechanical stuff on cars/paint houses

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Archived