so.... who are you liking for president so far?

No one. All the "candidates" are dumbasses. In addition to having a corrupt senate I forsee no change no matter who we vote to office.

I see our senate driving us into the ground. And hard.

Hopefully u come to your senses and realize how bad Obama is messing this county up, by the way we been at war 10 years and we have achieve Nothing, Nothing.

Why should we even be at war were just getting more bankrupt from it . Ron Paul is the only last true hope for America , research him on ur concerns and you'll see his the correct choice .

I hope you come to your senses and realize that it's not Obama's fault we're at war. Bush took the country for a test drive, blew the engine, trans and diff, then tossed the keys to obama. And with the dealership (senate) being unwilling to cooperate it's just a disaster waiting to happen. Obama can't save a lost cause and I wish people could see that. I don't agree with all of his policies, much less kissing every countries ass, but when it comes down to it, it's not his fault our nation is so effed up. Thank your senators.

Again with blaming bush, yes he did fuck up this country ,but Obama has fuck this country 3 times more than bush did in his 2 terms as president combine. And it's all the corrupt politicians fault ,but we the people have to wake up

Ron Paul x whatever number we're at.

Ron Paul is great... Too bad he never stands a chance in hell. He's just a little too crazy ;)

Personally, I wish Ross wasn't 500 years old.

That is what the media is making u guys think. There ignoring him anyway they can . What u mean he can't win he won second place on the straw poll ! Bachman bought her votes to win ,don't believe search you stuff up

I see a lot of posts with out real backing. Fictitious projections, misplaced quotes and far fetched ideals. I don't think many of the people posting is this thread have felt the cut backs brought on by the current administration. How about when I finally decided to use my GI bill to go to school and it took over 3mo to get of my GI bill money. On top of that, there was no way to get through to the VA since more than 1/3 of the staffing in the educational department was 'let go' On top of that they short changed my time in the service and it took over 6mo to appeal that. Now here I am 2 1/2yrs they're saying they over paid me more than 3k that semester. Which is all of what they paid me, which was under paid. So with out warning they too my full pension check for this month. Now I have to wait another 6mo probably to appeal this. The veterans and current service members are getting the short end of this stick. This would not have happened if the wonderful current admin wouldn't have drastically downsized the VA the way they did. There's a lot of shit that really pisses me off but oh well.

But all in all, presidents are a puppets. They all lie, they all cheat. I can't stand all this left wing right wing crap. Why you can't you just be an American patriot?

• 1 month later...

Sheriff Joe Arpaio.....or anyone else who has the courage to go against the grain and make real world changes and decisions that are not based on their political popularity. I believe we need a "fuck you", "can do", and "toughen up" type personality in office who doesn't cater to every thin skinned pussy crying over nonsense in this country! Just my $0.02! :db:

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Sheriff joe and ted Nugent.......

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sheriff joe and ted Nugent.......

That would be one hell of a team!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived