so.... who are you liking for president so far?

In reality 98% of people don't know jack shit about what is even going on in america and with its overseas affairs. Every candidate has his cons that aren't really spoken of that could cause major issues, and there is always sketchy things going on.

You have to remember, america is built and runs on money and greed, period. The majority of people vote to better THEMSELVES and not the country.

Just typing those 5 lines i am already getting aggravated because of how fucking retarded people are. :fing23:

I agree completely, I for one would rather see our country as a whole prosper rather than myself personally.. The future and well being of my family and children an future generations are way more important than personal gain

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

America is not built the way you say it is. The only reason corruption, greed, self gain, and obsession with money runs rampant is because WE THE PEOPLE let it run rampant. Regardless of Clinton, to Bush, to Obama...no administration has honestly done anything different, or will do anything different. Presidents are merely figure heads which make promises but only fulfill the desires of their big money lobbyists. The only way this is going to change is when WE THE PEOPLE remember this great country of ours was built on a desire and need for freedom, liberty, and cultural progression. When WE THE PEOPLE remember that the government is not a ruling body...but simply elected officials put in place to represent The People. Only when WE THE PEOPLE hold our officials accountable and responsible will we start to weed out the bad apples from the fruit honestly trying to fulfill their position.

Ron Paul, in my opinion, is that glimmer of hope. He has proven it time and time again in Congress, he proves it now against his party members, and he is feared. The media will do whatever they can to minimize his victories, his integrity, and his influence. But he will remove power from this corporate owned monster of an empire and return it to WE THE PEOPLE.

WE THE PEOPLE are for Ron Paul!

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

That being said, every person has their cons. We are in fact human. For instance, my only true opposing view with Dr. Ron Paul is that I believe gay marriage should be allowed. But Ron Paul believes in freedom and equality more than he believes in the morality of his own views.

If people have questions, feel free to PM me, or go to www.ronpaul2012.com. And if you have time, help contribute by spreading his media around, his posts, and help with the phone from home campaign.

Happy Sunday Funday everyone :drink40:

Ill vote for anyone who will get rid of all the bullshit obama is putting out... agenda 21, NDA, whoever will give us back most of our rights that obama is rapidly taking away... thats who i want to lead...

sure as hell watch, obama will win again.. because he promises *change* again... oh change is coming, and its going to get shitty...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Ron Paul is an isolationist joke. He would be worse for the country than the farthest left or right candidate.

I disagree wholeheartedly but appreciate and respect your opinion. You did though, not say anything else about Ron Paul or bring in someone you are liking for the president.

Because we do not need to be running around the schoolyard, making sure everyone sees us, Ron Paul is dubbed an isolationist. The true issue is NOT that Ron Paul would put up a wall and ignore everyone else, but we do NOT need to be overseas simply at the behest of corporate lobbyists. There should be legitimate reasons before such endeavors are made. And those decisions should be made as a whole, with all of the information readily available, with a concise and intelligent plan of action.

Ill vote for anyone who will get rid of all the bullshit obama is putting out... agenda 21, NDA, whoever will give us back most of our rights that obama is rapidly taking away... thats who i want to lead...

sure as hell watch, obama will win again.. because he promises *change* again... oh change is coming, and its going to get shitty...

I will edit this post once I get to a laptop, but will post a video with Ron Paul talking about the government going to try and pass the NDAA....back in 2002!

Ron Paul is an isolationist joke. He would be worse for the country than the farthest left or right candidate.

I disagree wholeheartedly but appreciate and respect your opinion. You did though, not say anything else about Ron Paul or bring in someone you are liking for the president.

Because we do not need to be running around the schoolyard, making sure everyone sees us, Ron Paul is dubbed an isolationist. The true issue is NOT that Ron Paul would put up a wall and ignore everyone else, but we do NOT need to be overseas simply at the behest of corporate lobbyists. There should be legitimate reasons before such endeavors are made. And those decisions should be made as a whole, with all of the information readily available, with a concise and intelligent plan of action.

Initially, I was liking Herman Cain but that went to shit.

And I think a great wall is exactly what Ron Paul wants to do....allies and all.

When it comes down to it I will be voting anyone but Obama.

I'm:

RACIST for criticizing Obama.

TERRORIST because I'm not with Bush.

ANTISEMITIC for not supporting Rothechild Zionism.

TEABAGGER for supporting the Constitution.

TRUTH-ER for asking unanswered questions.

TRAITOR for whistle-blowing on my corrupt Government.

CONSPIRACY THEORIST for presenting documented facts.

TROLL for uploading news, videos, quotes and U.S.Atrocities.

ANTI-AMERICAN for supporting Constitutionalists like Dr. Ron Paul.

RON PAUL 2012!

Initially, I was liking Herman Cain but that went to shit.

And I think a great wall is exactly what Ron Paul wants to do....allies and all.

When it comes down to it I will be voting anyone but Obama.

I was a Cain supporter early, hate it ended the way it did as I liked his views and ideas.

Ron Paul is who I'm leaning to right now, no one really stands out to me as much as I'd like though.

...That being said about anything is better than what we have.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Archived