so.... who are you liking for president so far?

yet, you have faith in the american people, when they have proven to be some of the most brain dead morons on the planet.. not all, but most...

thats why i think ron paul wont win, he should, i hope he does.. but because most voters cant comprehend a word of what you just said, is the reason some one else has a chance at winning

No...you're right. Americans are just a large group of lazy, complacent, greedy, divided, misinformed mob. Our morality, ethics, and culture as a society has decayed. I do have faith that one day Americans will wake up. It is a farfetch'd dream...I mean, Newt's win in South Carolina proves that. A condescending, greedy, hypocrite who honestly refuses to see himself anything other than gold is their resounding choice.

I used to feel like that, but feel that if I don't try to do everything I can to wake up The People, I am part of the issue. I beat the streets, I help and volunteer at schools to show how the election process works, and contribute as much as I can to Ron Paul and the revolution he stands for. All we can do is hope, but Ron Paul has a quote which just....resonates with me.

"Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy. Let it not be said we did nothing."

Unfortunately, the quote you closed with is happening more and more often. It happened with the PATRIOT act too. It's not necessarily that the people of the U.S. are stupid, it's that the media and government are manipulative.

When the media owns the information they're putting out, they can change it in any way they choose. Doesn't matter if it's right or wrong.

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

Ron Paul. And to those that say He doesn't have the swing or support to make it past the primaries, then why is everything on fire with Ron Paul right now? He is everywhere and gaining momentum faster than any other candidate, and is beginning to get the recognition he and his plans to turn the country around deserve. We have one shot at not becoming a completely broke(n) third rate country. Paul or bust. If he isnt our next president, Im Canada bound. And Obama has about zero chance at a 2nd term, so anyone holding onto that pipe dream oughta just give it up. :drinks:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Ron Paul. And to those that say He doesn't have the swing or support to make it past the primaries, then why is everything on fire with Ron Paul right now? He is everywhere and gaining momentum faster than any other candidate, and is beginning to get the recognition he and his plans to turn the country around deserve. We have one shot at not becoming a completely broke(n) third rate country. Paul or bust. If he isnt our next president, Im Canada bound. And Obama has about zero chance at a 2nd term, so anyone holding onto that pipe dream oughta just give it up. :drinks:

I like the way you think. Canada looks better and better if Paul doesn't win. At least Canada isn't trying to get into wars with everything that moves. :drinks:

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

Ron Paul if he was still on, but I will vote for Obama, all the others guys sound like they want to win giving too many promisses.

so you are ok with obama trying to get rid of the constitution and take away all our rights?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Ron Paul unfortunately will never make it passed the primaries.

What makes you believe that? Honest question.

he isn't a part of the establishment.

He is for legalizing weed, and for some reason the so called "conservitives" are against anything that would make it legal.

He scares the old "social conservatives".

You can like someone and be honest about their chances of winning. Mitt or Newt this year and they are both laughable.

Paul is the only honest man in the running and he just won't have the support to get passed the primaries.

He's not for legalizing marijuana, he's for allowing states their rights & if those states choose to decriminalize, legalize, or whateverize is their business & shouldn't be over-ran by the government.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

And the other guys giving out too many promises? I think you should closer at Obama before you say giving out too many promises just to win. Just saying.

Newt Gingrich: a man who was pushed into resigning from his position as house speaker, had over 80 ethics violations filed against him, fined over $300,000 by the government, as speaker pushed for the impeachment of Clinton for ruining the sanctity of marriage...while HE was doing the exact same thing, and a man who has proven he can not be trusted.

Mitt Romney: corporate owned politician whose hobby is the lobby, flips on issues depending where he is at and who he is talking to worse than John Kerry, truly no direction or plan truly making America great once more.

Rick Santorum: not even going to get into my issues with him.

When you look at the facts, foreign policy (people don't understand this too well), budget, jobs, the economy actually come second. None of these candidates can be trusted, and that is the honest truth. The first step in taking back America is to stop giving these puppets controlled by greed, self worth, and lobbyists positions in our government. Mitt Romney was shoved down the throats by the MSM as the GOP nomination...and now that he's not doing so well, all of a sudden Newt is the new playboy. The MSM is only trying to shove down establishment cronies CUT FROM THE SAME CLOTH our throats. Don't be too eager to eat from the teet of biased and controlled news outlets.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived