so.... who are you liking for president so far?

Of course the popular vote means nothing, but pay attention to the way information is skewed in the MSM. They state people need to win certain states, even though most delegates have YET to even be decided. Which is another issue entirely. $15-$50 entry fees to District convention, $250-$1,000 fee per person who is to be a delegate which only chases away the average American. Winning the polls is not winning the most delegates, but look at CNN and they "theorize" how the polls will win and give each candidate delegates. So much misinformation that the average person is unable to sort through the shit and find the truth.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Of course the popular vote means nothing, but pay attention to the way information is skewed in the MSM. They state people need to win certain states, even though most delegates have YET to even be decided. Which is another issue entirely. $15-$50 entry fees to District convention, $250-$1,000 fee per person who is to be a delegate which only chases away the average American. Winning the polls is not winning the most delegates, but look at CNN and they "theorize" how the polls will win and give each candidate delegates. So much misinformation that the average person is unable to sort through the shit and find the truth.

I agree totally, if you don't know crap about how the government really works its easy to get confused. I'm just glad I had a great high school teacher that mad sure we knew about the government. All I care for is for whomever does win office to do what they say. The only thing that sucks is the freaking Congress ability to agree on issues.

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

well...

anyone who is still voting for obama..

http://rt.com/usa/news/trespass-bill-obama-secret-227/

I cant wait to see all the peaceful protesters who will be out and pissed off if obama loses, just to get tossed in jail, by a law he signed into effect! LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I agree totally, if you don't know crap about how the government really works its easy to get confused. I'm just glad I had a great high school teacher that mad sure we knew about the government. All I care for is for whomever does win office to do what they say. The only thing that sucks is the freaking Congress ability to agree on issues.

That's easy. It just requires dedication and commitment. If your member of congress is shit, selfish, and not fulfilling his duties, vote him out. If even half of congress was cleaned up like this it would make a world of difference! But some of these baskets have been in it for years and didnt deserve a single term. Only in it for the salary and pension.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

they are in the process of trying to impeach obama as we speak, and it has got 0 news play what so ever....

http://www.infowars.com/bruce-fein-articles-of-impeachment/

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I don't like anybody for president.

I want this guy

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

• 1 month later...

I don't like anybody for president.

I want this guy

Yes, I support Mr. Tyson :)

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Archived