so.... who are you liking for president so far?

Agreed....funny how Obama did all this shit the last year in office!!! little late if you asked me....I'll be glad to see him gone!!! small business killer!!!

07' 6.7 mega cab

H&S mini maxx

DPF/EGR delete

5" TBE

4.5" Fabtech

35" nittio trail grapplers

20" BMF novakane's

Kenwood KIV-700

Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP

2-MB Quart 4.80

3-Polk Audio MM6501

ProBox DMC212L-1000 144db @45hz

Viper 5901

the SOFA is an absolute must! He went with the suggestions and advice of EVERY FUCKING COMMANDER in the US armed forces on that one. Without it US Service members would be subjected to nonsensical trials and trumped up charges. Believe me, that was the right move.

So then how has Obama accomplished this...doing nothing. And I think you missed the part where he petitioned for immunity for troops. I am not sticking up for Bush, I am proving that saying Obama has done this and done that and is great for the country is just wrong.

The Iraqi government wanted us to pull out. They new we would never stay without a SOFA that made sense and they rejected the idea. It wasn't Obama pushing for anything, it was people like my old boss. Generals from every branch recommended we not stay without the SOFA written our way. They were right and Obama was right to listen to them and hold OUR ground on it.

Saying all he did was ruin our country is just wrong.

We are headed in a better direction right now. I won't give credit to the president alone. WE, the regular folk in the country are the reason. You took my approving of a few of his policies and ideas and YOU made it seem like I was somehow thinking he totally fixed everything.

Like I asked before, what EXACTLY did he alone do or suggest that took us down the tubes?

Agreed....funny how Obama did all this shit the last year in office!!! little late if you asked me....I'll be glad to see him gone!!! small business killer!!!

Better than Mitt and Newt talking about what they are going to do in their second term....HA HA HA. Anyone else see Newt talking about a moonbase colony by his second term :lol:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

wow, I am honored! Got ignored by the ignorant!lol

How did Obama kill small businesses? I would really like to know because I thought monster franchises are what killed the mom and pop stores and shops. That is the free market not some commie wizzard who is hell bent on killing his own country

i wish presidents would set a few obtainable goals, achieve them, and whatever they do else is a bonus. rather than saying they will do so and so, and get 3 out of 8 done, and only 1 properly. (not taking a shot at obama, i am talking in general, it would be nice to see a president actually do what they say they will do)

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

more need to read it. And alot of you need to share it because there is still a ton of military and non military alike who still support some one who is destroying our country

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

If ANY of you have ever took that oath, then you understand we NEED to vote obama out, going against the constitution states in OUR oath that we need to DEFEND the constitution, we NEED to stand up RIGHT NOW and DEFEND it, before its SO FAR GONE that we cannot do anything about it.

- Derrick Corne

obama is going against our constitution, even saying its basically worthless...

if you swore this oath, like i did, you know what we need to do to him...

constitution first, president second, and it seems no one is there to defend the constitution which is sad....

edit

and i dont care what the fuck bush did, i was to young to vote for him when he became president the first and second term, so that shit is irrelevant

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Ron Paul will :good:

and thats why he will get my vote.. its just so sad my friends list thats full of military who still support him even though hes going against what we swore to protect

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

None of them, I will just go in, mark some random guy, walk out. Done. =)

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Archived