Mha Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 Not trying to hi jack but the real disposable sub, kicker l7? Loved mine but wont by any more for that reason. Will there ever be any hope
Airborne Posted December 29, 2011 Report Posted December 29, 2011 I guess I'll just grab that ebay kit for $60.00 on payday. Hope it's worth the money!
Airborne Posted December 30, 2011 Report Posted December 30, 2011 does foreverbumpin even come on here anymore/
basshead7890 Posted December 30, 2011 Report Posted December 30, 2011 I guess I'll just grab that ebay kit for $60.00 on payday. Hope it's worth the money! I wanna give this a try but I don't wanna waste 70 bucks if it doesn't turn out right. My Build Log 95 Honda Accord Nook HD+ tablet Team Ascendant Audio 18" 2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D Crescendo Audio C1100.4 2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500 Build log
8v fury Posted December 30, 2011 Report Posted December 30, 2011 I like. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
AI James Posted December 30, 2011 Report Posted December 30, 2011 looks nice. i guess it depends on how much a recone goes for. the new 1000rms type r's should be pretty nice thoguh and they have never been expensive so im curious.
Airborne Posted December 30, 2011 Report Posted December 30, 2011 I guess I'll just grab that ebay kit for $60.00 on payday. Hope it's worth the money! I wanna give this a try but I don't wanna waste 70 bucks if it doesn't turn out right. exactly. foreverbumpin builds some bad ass subs and I am sure he could sell me the parts to make this thing bang
bigtizzony Posted September 23, 2012 Report Posted September 23, 2012 Ok now if in not mistaken the type rs have 2" vc and you said that those were 3"
Michael Handt Posted April 18, 2013 Report Posted April 18, 2013 Do you make them for the alpine 15 type r dual 2 email at [email protected]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.