Sundown Audio

1000 w rms at 2 ohm

first since I know someone will ask eventually, I've got 1 FI SSD Dual 1 ohm 15. I'm running it at 2 ohms at the moment and would really like it if it could see 1000 true rms or there abouts. I also want something that can push 2 of these, so 1800-2000 ish on the 1 ohm rating.

so far I've come up with an

aq2200d <-- can't find a 2 ohm rating online yet but I'm assuming it's close based off 4ohm and 1ohm

t15001bd

ap18001 or ap15001<--- heard these don't do rated but I'm game for cheap too.. lol :shrug:

I know these are both strong amps, but I want to make sure I'm going to get the right amp for my application. I also wouldn't be opposed if I got a smaller amp that was strap-able to be able to push 2 as well.

If my hopes are set to high I guess now would be the time to find out. if anyone needs any more information I can provide it.

Thanks in advanced

The Hook!!

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

DC Audio 2k, Sundown Audio 2K, Crescendo Audio 2K, All great companies with great products that they stand behind. You'll have to contact crescedo as they haven't updated the site yet to include all the new amps.

DC - http://dcsoundlab.com/amps.html

Sundown - http://sundownaudio.com/

Crescedo - http://www.crescendoaudio.com/home.php

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/crescendo/79332-crescendo-sex-new-amp-pics.html

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Crescendo BC2000

It does 1150rms at 3.6 ohms at 13.6 volts(from the clamp tests) and later you would be able to add a second sub without changing the amp.

Price is $300 shipped about 100-120 dollars less than the AQ depending on where in the US your shipping too.

Edit: Email Navid hear for details on the pricing/payment for the BC amps

[email protected]

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Kicker 1000zx, Alpine MRP1000, MTX Thunder1000, Just off the top of my head.

Honestly, a question like this is better off going to maybe...Woofersetc.com, looking up amplifiers, and changing the information to see what you need.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Kicker 1000zx, Alpine MRP1000, MTX Thunder1000, Just off the top of my head.

Honestly, a question like this is better off going to maybe...Woofersetc.com, looking up amplifiers, and changing the information to see what you need.

I hadn't thought about that. I'll go look.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

mrp1000 alpine gets my vote.

I miss mine. Damn output went out after 3 years. Nice amp the whole time I had it. It was a year old when I got it. Not sure what they did to it.

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

mrp1000 alpine gets my vote.

I miss mine. Damn output went out after 3 years. Nice amp the whole time I had it. It was a year old when I got it. Not sure what they did to it.

can it do 1ohm daily though? I can't seem to find ratings for 1ohm.