What would you guys do in my situation

You could snitch him out but then he would be out for revenge against you but at the same time you are still a minor for another year so that would just get him into more trouble. Really the choice is up to you. I personally would have laughed in my friends face if they offered my system but my homies would never do that shit. This guy is douche bag and will get what is coming to him eventually.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I've made tougher decisions trying to decide what stall to take a shit in

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

If I were you i'd just kick him in the balls tell him to fuck off then cut your losses and learn from your mistakes.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I've made tougher decisions trying to decide what stall to take a shit in

"the first stall has no toilet paper, but the second stall has a sign that says 'be here at 12:30 for a fun time' and it's 12:30 right now..." :peepwall:

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

if he said he was going to bury you, and he's over 18, and seeing that you're 16...you can either take that as a threat (which i would do) and if you're bigger/stronger than him go over, let him hit you a couple times, then beat the motherfucker unconscious and call the cops and say that he started it, then show them the text. Or....you can pretty much do nothing because you knowing that he stole the shit technically makes you an accomplice i'm pretty sure (Sensai don't put me in the dumbass of the day thread, I THINK that's the case, not SURE though lol)

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress