UPDATED!!!!!!!!!11 my new carry gun im working on

i do not do things that hideous. please excuse me, im gonna go vomit now.

:rofl::rofl:

Sorry for the unpleasantness :peepwall:

Just used it as the first thing that came up on google images, so im guessing engraving isnt your thing :lol:

i dont mind good looking engraving, but that is just way too mexican for me. add some gold grips, diamonds, and make it a 38super and you have a mexicans wet dream right there.

racist much

not racist at all. i have nothing against mexicans. my above statement is no different than if i had said rednecks like natural light beer.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

PBR, get it right.

Looks kickass dude.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Just used it as the first thing that came up on google images, so im guessing engraving isnt your thing :lol:

i dont mind good looking engraving, but that is just way too mexican for me. add some gold grips, diamonds, and make it a 38super and you have a mexicans wet dream right there.

racist much

not racist at all. i have nothing against mexicans. my above statement is no different than if i had said rednecks like natural light beer.

all of the mexicans I know prefer glock and XD's to riced out 1911's :werd_msword:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

How did you do the serations on the slide? Grinding wheel and a stable hand? Bitchin.

Now go find your PBR :drink40:

Lol

Dont be making fun of PBR fucko...I happen to be redneck and drink PBR :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

racist much

all of the mexicans I know prefer glock and XD's to riced out 1911's :werd_msword:

ive never seen a mexican like those before. i do know a bunch of yuppidy white folks that like them though.

Owner of BigAss Ports

How did you do the serations on the slide? Grinding wheel and a stable hand? Bitchin.

Now go find your PBR :drink40:

Lol

Dont be making fun of PBR fucko...I happen to be redneck and drink PBR :D

your a redneck now? damn.... joo been talking to me too much.

Owner of BigAss Ports

Oh, PBR is a classic. Of course I wouldn't know yet but I don't think I'll mind a few cold pbr's when im older :

:drinks:

Hahaaa

But really, its the beer of bikers, lol

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived