Second Skin Audio

new ssd's!

because people have overpowered them with double RMS doesnt means you can or that they have done it succesfull..

people had done it successfully and when i had my old sa12 i was giving it about 870w and it wanted more

SSD's now have much better cooling technology and what not as pole vents are absolutely useless in regards to cooling.

All American forged steel..machined and built in house..3" coil vs 2.5", more linear displacement etc.

We're trying to keep money in our local US economy instead of sending thousands of dollars over seas.

:werd_msword:

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

SSD's now have much better cooling technology and what not as pole vents are absolutely useless in regards to cooling.

All American forged steel..machined and built in house..3" coil vs 2.5", more linear displacement etc.

We're trying to keep money in our local US economy instead of sending thousands of dollars over seas.

:werd_msword:

True that brotha I'm feeling really good about the ssd. I have the box dimensions ready and everything.

So im guessing the Neo ssd didn't go too well? Either way looks like a nice sub. Is there going to be a line to fill the gap between the x and ssd?

I talked to nick and he said neo price went up like 10x, said that to make ssd's neo they'd be as much if not more than the btl's lol..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress