figured you baseballs guys might find this interesting, although i dont find baseball to interesting.

One of my aquantances i guess you could call him, Carl Thomore, who played varsity for my highschool baseball team since his freshman or sophmore year has been scouted by just about 80% of the major league teams, Yankees included. He was entered into the draft that was 2 weeks ago i beleave and was drafted in ROUND 2 as the 77th pick to the Colorodo Rockies, im not sure if its an every draft occurance that a highschool kid goes out and gets drafted in the second round, i just find it kinda cool, although i dont know the guy personally its always cool to see someone going and doing something they love for a career STRAIGHT out of highschool

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

yeah hes going to the "caspers"? the rookie team or B team for the rockies, but they said hell only be there for 1 season or so

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Someone from the High School I went to was just picked up by the San Francisco Giants. Panik was his name.

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

Pioneer AVH-3200DVD (check)

Hertz Mille MLK165 (check)

SAX-125.2 (check)

AA Havoc 12" Ported (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

1/0awg Knu Kolossus Flex (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

SS Damplifier Pro (check)

Not a rare for a high school player to be drafted and sign with an MLB team. I was the 24th pick in the first round in 2006 out of High School.

yeah, one of my buddies that's gonna graduate next year has offers from a ton of D1 schools and is getting scouted by mlb teams as well..right now i think he's either deciding between going to Vandy or straight to the pros..he pitches btw

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

CJ i wondered if youd chime in. now get your ass in the cage! lol :D

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.