Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I love the racism running wild in this thread. I see a ton of hypocrisy in here to, funny how people show their true colors when they let their guard down.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

When I was in 6th grade, I got jumped by 5 black dudes for no reason. They didn't take my money or my shoes. Had to be a race thing. They were quite older and bigger than me. I got surrounded, one took a swing, he missed, I hit him once. After that I was on the ground getting stomped on and kicked in the head and face.

maybe they liked you

could be, maybe he got jumped in to their gang and they just forgot to tell him. They only remembered to beat him down.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Posted

been jumped more times than i can count. only once that involved another race. some dumb bitch at a party got all butthurt i wouldnt let her drink my vodka. mind you id just met her no more than an hour before that. anywho she starts spoutin off shit that i thought i was better than her because my president is black. then of course she started callin me the N word. well her bein a female i just smiled and kept drinkin the 5th. well one of her cousins decided to sucker punch me and then a huge ass fight broke out. i beat the shit out of like 2 guys before the bitch maced the room and and i started gettin fucked up. i got in a few more blows before they started runnin because of the mace and the cops bein on their way. was a shitty night, but on the upside i didnt spill a drop of vodka even durin the fight. party foul free since 2005 trink40.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Posted

I love the racism running wild in this thread. I see a ton of hypocrisy in here to, funny how people show their true colors when they let their guard down.

there's no racism in this thread, quit trying to stir up some shit

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

I love the racism running wild in this thread. I see a ton of hypocrisy in here to, funny how people show their true colors when they let their guard down.

there's no racism in this thread, quit trying to stir up some shit

lol your an idiot if you truly believe that.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

I love the racism running wild in this thread. I see a ton of hypocrisy in here to, funny how people show their true colors when they let their guard down.

there's no racism in this thread, quit trying to stir up some shit

lol your an idiot if you truly believe that.

What racism do you see? All I see is ppl stating the race/gang affiliation of the person they had the problem with. I see the minor stereotyping off the Lebanese but that is very lightweight.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

I love the racism running wild in this thread. I see a ton of hypocrisy in here to, funny how people show their true colors when they let their guard down.

Its not being racist, im not judging travellers over here on where they come from or what they look like, im judging them on past experiences, having grown up with your mates being beaten up and sent to hospital for simply walking on the street, or seeing dogs covered in petrol and set on fire tend to skew your view on certain people.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

I love the racism running wild in this thread. I see a ton of hypocrisy in here to, funny how people show their true colors when they let their guard down.

Its not being racist, im not judging travellers over here on where they come from or what they look like, im judging them on past experiences, having grown up with your mates being beaten up and sent to hospital for simply walking on the street, or seeing dogs covered in petrol and set on fire tend to skew your view on certain people.

I wasn't talking about you it was other people I have seen

edit: and I am not against racism to be honest, I am against people pretending to not be racist while acting like it.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

I love the racism running wild in this thread. I see a ton of hypocrisy in here to, funny how people show their true colors when they let their guard down.

Its not being racist, im not judging travellers over here on where they come from or what they look like, im judging them on past experiences, having grown up with your mates being beaten up and sent to hospital for simply walking on the street, or seeing dogs covered in petrol and set on fire tend to skew your view on certain people.

what the hell? burning dogs? maybe those folks need to be banned from drinking. Or are they that fucked up when they're sober?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Posted

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1308583731' post='1576891]

almost- had 20 lebs chase the 4 of us one day for no reason- good thing we were faster then them all

and another time i had 8 or so Somalians circle me and i had pull knife on them to get them to fuck off

8 somalians? Keep a sandwich on you at all times. Somalians love sandwiches. lol. What are lebs? Is that short for lesbians?

no sandwich and leb = Lebanese = people who will only fight if they have there cousins there to jump people

...fucking hate em

X2 on the Leb thing, I have never seen a Leb have a fair fight or if there is the rare occasion they always come back with their cousins

but Lebanese women are sooo sexy :drink40:

mhmm yes your right

_41962786_women-getty-203body.jpg

eh there is a lot more variety around here.. the largest Arabic population in America is 15 miles away from my house.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1127 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...