Actually fucking scum these days....

Anybody else ever get jumped?

Came outta my mates apartment, his place enters out kinda onto an alley, soon as I went out got hit so I slammed the door closed so they couldnt get in and bolted down the road but got caught up with, cant remember much except my mam helpin me back to the car, she was pickin me up, seems like guys round here think 6 lads kicking a guy on the ground is a fair fight :good:

Got kicked in the face a few times so lips and forehead are fucked :rofl: and I think someone stamped on my knee cause it dont work too well right now... but coulda been worse I guess,

Dirty gypsy bastards in ireland, fucking plagues round here.

Do you`s ever get trouble round your parts?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Nope. My mom lives in an upper-middle class neighbor hood.

Near my dads house, only assholes have trouble. But my dad is a cop and knows most people, so were good. I'm not a douche, so that obviously helps lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

almost- had 20 lebs chase the 4 of us one day for no reason- good thing we were faster then them all

and another time i had 8 or so Somalians circle me and i had pull knife on them to get them to fuck off

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Nope. My mom lives in an upper-middle class neighbor hood. Near my dads house, only assholes have trouble. But my dad is a cop and knows most people, so were good. I'm not a douche, so that obviously helps lol

What are you trying to say? Its different in Ireland... People attack you for no reason just because its fun for them, like a while ago a woman in dublin got asked for a lighter and when she said she didnt smoke they stabbed her 5 times...

Glad im moving away in a few months to college :yahoo:

Why did they jump you, just cause ?

Yeah, we just got back from the pub, must`ve seen us walk down the alley to the door, just ran upstairs to say bye to the other lads in the house then when I got outside they were waiting.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Sorry, but this was the first thing I thought of. Hopefully you're not too sore to laugh.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Nope. My mom lives in an upper-middle class neighbor hood. Near my dads house, only assholes have trouble. But my dad is a cop and knows most people, so were good. I'm not a douche, so that obviously helps lol

What are you trying to say?

because it could give someone a reason to jump you. Yes, many times jerks jump random people. BUT, you dont want to increase your chances of getting jumped by giving someone a reason to jump you, right?

I didnt know how it was in Ireland though

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived