2000 excursion doing 09 f250 front end build

From what i have seen. The conversion is a fun to do. You got your work cut out for ya.

Make sure you take plenty of pics of the dash conversion. i'm interested in seeing how it's done.

Good luck with the project.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

The front all blacked out looks good as hell imo

That new f250 front end is so sexy

After blacking out everything on my truck I'm doing the new front all black and kind of thinking about doing smoked halo projectors for the headlights.

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

From what i have seen. The conversion is a fun to do. You got your work cut out for ya.

Make sure you take plenty of pics of the dash conversion. i'm interested in seeing how it's done.

Good luck with the project.

The dash is stressing me. Not so much about how I'm going about mounting it but its not going to plug in for the spedometer fuel gauge or any of the cluster. And the front end really doesn't seem too hard. Almost did 2011 but its hard to find parts for that front end.

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

The f250 projectors are awesome, a local guy has them and led tail lights on his plow truck, very mean and sleek looking

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Nice work so far bruh

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i hate your truck. it makes me want one so bad...

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

The man you want to talk to on here would be Gary aka Crossfirekid. He did the conversion on his excursion and said that it was a PITA. He can give you some pointers on how to do it. But it looks killer in the end. Good luck and have Fun.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived