I woke up this morning to my 2 year old daughter handing me a 128 gig iPad 2. :drink40: I wasn't expecting anything. To me father's day is just about seeing my family.

But apparently this year it became a mini holiday for a hard working dad.

Did you get a surprise today?

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

First father's day for me...

I ended up with a nice grilling kit (Vegetable basket, Chicken Basket, some grill rubs and a new mitt)....

And, a photo frame that says "Daddy's Little Monster"...

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5

I'm only 17, no kids yet (I hope.) I did surprise my Dad with a Grillmaster BBQ pit. Hurricanes screwed his old one up.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I woke up this morning to my 2 year old daughter handing me a 128 gig iPad 2. :drink40: I wasn't expecting anything. To me father's day is just about seeing my family.

What :o?

Damn i gotta get a girl knocked up... maybe in 2 years I could have an ipad too :yahoo:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Seems like a good idea, but Kids cost more than an iPad :(

Edited by Supercharged DCs

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Seems like a good idea, but Kids cost more than an iPad :(

Very true. But with a decent career and a smart working wife, kids don't have to break the bank. But they still find ways to :clapping:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

So far i woke up on behalf of my retarded Shepherd jumping on me and nut checking me....My girl had to work overnight so she is sleeping right now but promises to hook me up when she gets up :D:clapping:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

There is no such thing as a 128 GB iPad2 FYI

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER