DC Sound Lab

you broke your windshield with just 135????????????????????? :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull:

thsts pure crap....

i like morons like you,u guys make my day lol,like boilermaker said watch the whole vid,

that was meca park and pound,the car does 155+ @ the headrest,sealed & door open,pretty brutal.

termlab mic on this vid was 6ft away from "OUTSIDE" of the vehicle,not on the windshield

try to do 135+ for 30 seconds outside of your ride,not a lot of ppl can do that.i hope i can in the future :good:

Edited by deepsilencer

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Haha move to florida.

Free replacement windshields!

Free? How so?

In the state of Florida, windshield cracks and chips are repaired free of charge. According to Florida statute 627.7288, if you have comprehensive coverage on your vehicle your insurance company will pick up the tab for any repair or replacement that you may need. The law states that your deductible will be waived. In most cases, your insurance company will send someone to your home or office to replace or repair your windshield.

you win some, you lose some

you broke your windshield with just 135????????????????????? :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull:

thsts pure crap....

congrats, fail post of the day... you earned it!!! :good::drinks:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Haha move to florida.

Free replacement windshields!

Free? How so?

In the state of Florida, windshield cracks and chips are repaired free of charge. According to Florida statute 627.7288, if you have comprehensive coverage on your vehicle your insurance company will pick up the tab for any repair or replacement that you may need. The law states that your deductible will be waived. In most cases, your insurance company will send someone to your home or office to replace or repair your windshield.

If this is true, maybe someone should tell pippo and tommy this information as they have never gotten their windshield replaced for free!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL