RickyFriery97 Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 is the passanger side sub upside down looks good man! i bet those subs were a pain to load lol cant wait to see vids 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
bass_stalker Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 that spectrum would be different allright. JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
Supercharged DCs Posted September 1, 2011 Author Report Posted September 1, 2011 is the passanger side sub upside down looks good man! i bet those subs were a pain to load lol cant wait to see vids Probably lol, was so focused on loading those heavy ass woofers that I didn't pay attention to the dustcap lol! I know I keep saying I'll put videos up, and I'll try to get em as soon as possible. I promise lol All I can say about the system is I'm extremely happy with it. Bitch is loud, I get steering wheel flex, windshield flex, fat kid flex, headliner flex and all kinds of others. Though I don't know shit about audio and my woodworking skills are poor, I believe it came out fairly well! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
soundsystemaniac Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 is the passanger side sub upside down looks good man! i bet those subs were a pain to load lol cant wait to see vids Probably lol, was so focused on loading those heavy ass woofers that I didn't pay attention to the dustcap lol! I know I keep saying I'll put videos up, and I'll try to get em as soon as possible. I promise lol All I can say about the system is I'm extremely happy with it. Bitch is loud, I get steering wheel flex, windshield flex, fat kid flex, headliner flex and all kinds of others. Though I don't know shit about audio and my woodworking skills are poor, I believe it came out fairly well! lol@ fatboy flex hahahahah. and i cant wait for vids! the box came out great! Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
C-Fizzy Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 looks great! under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Supercharged DCs Posted September 1, 2011 Author Report Posted September 1, 2011 looks great! Lies! Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
C-Fizzy Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 Ok but i bet it sounds great LOL under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
FieroGrande Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 Pics are better than nothing. Looks great but I can't wait for da vidz.
n8ball2013 Posted September 1, 2011 Report Posted September 1, 2011 actually it does look good. you dont see alot of aero port walls. is that only a single baffle on the sides though? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Supercharged DCs Posted September 1, 2011 Author Report Posted September 1, 2011 actually it does look good. you dont see alot of aero port walls. is that only a single baffle on the sides though? Thanks man, I appreciate it. Yes, sadly it is. However, the wall is a bit on the large side, and to take up the extra space when I add more power, we will be 2x4 the walls and adding 45s. Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.