I've heard when they start draggin ur supposed to turn around and walk the opposite way and continue to do that every time they tug.

This would never work, lol, I would be stuck in an infinite loop of pacing back and forth. I would take one step out the door and have to turn around.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

My fiance got THIS one for our small dog. Every time he tries to pull with this it pretty much yanks his front legs out from under him. Even though it's a 22 lb. dog he can pull surprisingly hard, almost enough to knock my girl down if she's not paying attention. I guess it works a lot better for big dogs, I know it worked for mine.

Edited by Lbox88

we used one on our Doberman and he just acted like it wasn't anything. Just give them a strong hit to the back of the head. They will listen. Or my dad nearly chocked out our Akita out because he would run wild on a leash and was trying to take the dominant role in the house. He listened to my dad after that lol.

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1308569103' post='1576732]

might have to invest in one of these for my gf,

I got to about here an was thinking this is gonna be an amazing story full of lolz... but then you added in a couple dogs. :D

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1308569103' post='1576732]

might have to invest in one of these for my gf

:rofl:

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

When the dog pulls on the leash to drag you it pinches the dogs neck. I've read it improves behavior alot better than chokers because its a similar punishment as what the mother dog would give (a bite on the neck). I also dislike chokers because most of the pitbulls i've owned would strangle themselves to death without even thinking twice about it.

x2...my pit doesnt give two shits about a damn choke collar.

my sis has this exact collar...it doesn't do shit up against her pit mastif. maybe its different with puppies, but her dog won't care how hard that thing digs in.

I also tried one of these pinch collars on my pit...no luck. She just doesn't care. She is the smartest most stubborn dog I have ever owned.

If it has the rubber prong protectors i highly recommend removing those for pitbulls and other large breeds due to their stubborn nature.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.