Sundown Audio

SAE-500D Prototype More Information

do you have a date on which this will be released to the public?

and is the power/ground 1/0 or 4 guage?

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

Jake I'm happy to see you bring this amp out.

It should be quite popular to the average consumer and like I told you about my area, people are just looking for little upgrades and not big boom, big woofer systems. They want upgraded door speakers and a little bass added to that and that is it.

Little shops like I'm associated with, well we just aren't doing big things, just upgrade type stuff.

Do you think you will keep it down to 650 to 700 watts at 1.0 % distortion at 1 ohm?

No need to be bigger than that for a 500 watt amp.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

do you have a date on which this will be released to the public?

and is the power/ground 1/0 or 4 guage?

Dude why the hell would you want 1/0 on an amp this size?

Duh du du dum :nea:

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

You mentioned strapping on little amps. Well Jacob look at it like this. You have a way to get 1000,2000, and 3000 watts into 2 ohm loads since you only offer those wattages at 1 ohm.

Just like I love the SAZ-1500v2 you got me but I'm not running it because I don't have a combination of woofers that I can use with it to get the power I need.

Everything I have boughten in the last 10 years have been optimized for 2 ohm amps and I have no money to buy any subs right now.

I wish you had a woofer trade in program. I have a set of woofers that have one hell of a motor that I don't want but they are SPL subs with fs at 50 hertz. (2 American Bass VFL 10's) (I only have a couple burps on them) (LOL and I can't find anyone that will buy them from me)

EDIT; How about a trade for 2 of your d4 SA 12s to use with my SAZ-1500v2 :)

Edited by ISO

Terryswork001.png

You mentioned strapping on little amps. Well Jacob look at it like this. You have a way to get 1000,2000, and 3000 watts into 2 ohm loads since you only offer those wattages at 1 ohm.

Just like I love the SAZ-1500v2 you got me but I'm not running it because I don't have a combination of woofers that I can use with it to get the power I need.

Everything I have boughten in the last 10 years have been optimized for 2 ohm amps and I have no money to buy any subs right now.

I wish you had a woofer trade in program. I have a set of woofers that have one hell of a motor that I don't want but they are SPL subs with fs at 50 hertz. (2 American Bass VFL 10's) (I only have a couple burps on them) (LOL and I can't find anyone that will buy them from me)

EDIT; How about a trade for 2 of your d4 SA 12s to use with my SAZ-1500v2 :)

cant u buy recone kits to make them suit your needs?

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP