jeyrapboy Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 I fucking HATE drunk drivers. I felt bad for him until it was confirmed a d&d accident, now I'm just glad nobody else was hurt. RIP regardless i guess... Where was it ever confirmed a D & D accident, the police report said auto accident from the reports i seen. NO ONE will know for sure if alcohol was REALLY involved until a autopsy is done. Until then its all speculation because he was at a bar. Just because someone was at a bar does not mean the where drunk when they left. Right now from everything i have seen, He was speeding.
BassJunkie Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 I fucking HATE drunk drivers. I felt bad for him until it was confirmed a d&d accident, now I'm just glad nobody else was hurt. RIP regardless i guess... Where was it ever confirmed a D & D accident, the police report said auto accident from the reports i seen. NO ONE will know for sure if alcohol was REALLY involved until a autopsy is done. Until then its all speculation because he was at a bar. Just because someone was at a bar does not mean the where drunk when they left. Right now from everything i have seen, He was speeding. I'm sure thats just a soda in his hand in the twitt pic... and I'm sure he goes to a bar just to smoke cigs and see his friends while sipping 7up. get your head out of your ass. wait two days, it will be confirmed. I've got all the conformation I need. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
shown50 Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 I fucking HATE drunk drivers. I felt bad for him until it was confirmed a d&d accident, now I'm just glad nobody else was hurt. RIP regardless i guess... Where was it ever confirmed a D & D accident, the police report said auto accident from the reports i seen. NO ONE will know for sure if alcohol was REALLY involved until a autopsy is done. Until then its all speculation because he was at a bar. Just because someone was at a bar does not mean the where drunk when they left. Right now from everything i have seen, He was speeding. I'm sure thats just a soda in his hand in the twitt pic... and I'm sure he goes to a bar just to smoke cigs and see his friends while sipping 7up. get your head out of your ass. wait two days, it will be confirmed. I've got all the conformation I need. wow bro your fucking ridiculous two families just lost there kids and your worried about if he was drunk or not you need to grow up and quit being such a selfish prick go fuck yourself NEW 2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 2 XS Power D3400 Kicker HyperFlex 1/0 Soundstream Vir 7870bt OLD 2010 Jeep Patriot 2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece) 1 Crescendo BC 3500 1 MB Quart 60.4 1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front 1 XS Power D3400(Front) 1 XS Power D3400(Back) 2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex SoundStream Vir 7870bt Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme [www.youtube.com/tntravelers33] FEEDBACK
jeyrapboy Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 I fucking HATE drunk drivers. I felt bad for him until it was confirmed a d&d accident, now I'm just glad nobody else was hurt. RIP regardless i guess... Where was it ever confirmed a D & D accident, the police report said auto accident from the reports i seen. NO ONE will know for sure if alcohol was REALLY involved until a autopsy is done. Until then its all speculation because he was at a bar. Just because someone was at a bar does not mean the where drunk when they left. Right now from everything i have seen, He was speeding. I'm sure thats just a soda in his hand in the twitt pic... and I'm sure he goes to a bar just to smoke cigs and see his friends while sipping 7up. get your head out of your ass. wait two days, it will be confirmed. I've got all the conformation I need. I seen that pick too im not saying that but i know people that go, have a couple beers, chill with friends, play some pool and then leave and be perfectly sober. Not trying to argue, just have not seen anything yet to say that alcohol was indeed the cause of the accident hence the reason i was asking "where was it ever confirmed" because i had not seen it
BassJunkie Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 I fucking HATE drunk drivers. I felt bad for him until it was confirmed a d&d accident, now I'm just glad nobody else was hurt. RIP regardless i guess... Where was it ever confirmed a D & D accident, the police report said auto accident from the reports i seen. NO ONE will know for sure if alcohol was REALLY involved until a autopsy is done. Until then its all speculation because he was at a bar. Just because someone was at a bar does not mean the where drunk when they left. Right now from everything i have seen, He was speeding. I'm sure thats just a soda in his hand in the twitt pic... and I'm sure he goes to a bar just to smoke cigs and see his friends while sipping 7up. get your head out of your ass. wait two days, it will be confirmed. I've got all the conformation I need. wow bro your fucking ridiculous two families just lost there kids and your worried about if he was drunk or not you need to grow up and quit being such a selfish prick go fuck yourself lulz 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
R3nOSlaPP Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 rip ryan you will be missed Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48 Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3” Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6 Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2 Silverado Build Log
dwright27 Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 Just because he was drinking doesn't mean he was drunk when he left. Whatever he was drinking could've been 3 - 4 hours before the crash. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
jeyrapboy Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 Just because he was drinking doesn't mean he was drunk when he left. Whatever he was drinking could've been 3 - 4 hours before the crash. That was my point, either way its a sad story
SkylarDunn Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 To all the people saying he was an idiot, and a moron, listen up. He lived a more forfilling life with his short time than you ever will, and if i may add, 110 in a gt3 isnt that fast at all, and to the comment of he wouldnt have driven that fast sober... really? come on, he had a blown hearse with nitrous, you think he wouldnt have driven fast? The man could drive. Im REALLY saddened to see him pass, he was one of my all time favourite people, and i'm personally going to rewatch the entire Viva-La-Bam series this week. To the man, the hero, the role model, and one of the all time best entertainers, we salute you, and you will be missed. Side note: the fact that alcohol is legal and marijuana isnt still confuses the hell out of me. Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible. Current setup: Temp 1999 panasonic HU rockford 300.2 for fronts rockford 200.2 for rears rockford 400.1 for sub Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!
corey0928 Posted June 20, 2011 Report Posted June 20, 2011 Just because you are semi famous for doing funny and stupid things doesn't mean his life was fulfilling. Maybe to him but I wouldn't say anyone's life is truly fulfilling if you die at 34. Its sad. And 110 is fast in any car especially at 3 am. Just because you have a fast car doesn't mean you should drive balls to the wall.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.