rip dun. you always mad the shows mad funny. chillin wit april and phil and just pissing them off. jackass wont be the same, i just hope the cast does something really cool to honor him. funny man you will be missed.

and guys comon. dont argue on thread like this. i understand eeryone has the feelings toward it but lets leave the man alone.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

I fucking HATE drunk drivers. I felt bad for him until it was confirmed a d&d accident, now I'm just glad nobody else was hurt. RIP regardless i guess...

Where was it ever confirmed a D & D accident, the police report said auto accident from the reports i seen. NO ONE will know for sure if alcohol was REALLY involved until a autopsy is done. Until then its all speculation because he was at a bar. Just because someone was at a bar does not mean the where drunk when they left.

Right now from everything i have seen, He was speeding.

I'm sure thats just a soda in his hand in the twitt pic... and I'm sure he goes to a bar just to smoke cigs and see his friends while sipping 7up. get your head out of your ass. wait two days, it will be confirmed. I've got all the conformation I need.

your a jack ass I hope you are sterile

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

im confused is he dead or not?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Wow drunk or not why go excessively fast... there is a reason for a speed limit not a punishment

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived