Sonic Electronix

Make sure your url is in it. I dont know about you but if i see a decal on a car for something that may be something im remotely interested in I google it if it has the url in it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Make sure your url is in it. I dont know about you but if i see a decal on a car for something that may be something im remotely interested in I google it if it has the url in it.

Good point.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Ugh... if only I wasn't too damn busy with everything else. I haven't had time to doodle in a long time. :(

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Maybe I just need something with some detail in the lettering itself, but if done just 2d with a solid color can be done into a decal easily.

Need to clean up a couple of things, but you get the idea.

logo06.png

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Maybe I just need something with some detail in the lettering itself, but if done just 2d with a solid color can be done into a decal easily.

Need to clean up a couple of things, but you get the idea.

logo06.png

This I like. It's appealing, artistic, and with the URL in it it will be easy to locate your website.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I like the layout of the last one, however you should really try to get it in vector format, that would be best so there is no discrepancies with sizing issues

you can do bevel and such in illustrator (only vector program i use)

b ut you would really want the url to be as easily readable as possible, especially if its gonna be a decal, means someone may see it on a car while its in motion and you want them to be able to catch that url

I like the layout of the last one, however you should really try to get it in vector format, that would be best so there is no discrepancies with sizing issues

you can do bevel and such in illustrator (only vector program i use)

b ut you would really want the url to be as easily readable as possible, especially if its gonna be a decal, means someone may see it on a car while its in motion and you want them to be able to catch that url

Thanks for the compliments on the design. The whole vector thing is just over my head, I really have zero experience using any of these programs. I heard someone was using inkscape, so I downloaded it yesterday to play with it.