'91 Civic Hatch | (1)15" on 500 watts 31Hz | Low Power Bigger Output

Did you get those sa12s yet!

And I just went through your entire log, not bad, not bad.

You cleaned up a lot!

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Voted for ya man in sotm!

I like the way you use what you have and maximize it to its full potential

Good job man

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Did you get those sa12s yet!

And I just went through your entire log, not bad, not bad.

You cleaned up a lot!

No I haven't, once I get a job I will first get deadener and my electrical all sorted out, then work on the design of the inside, then speakers and amps. I'm stuck between SA12's and Skar VVX-12's at the moment. Would like to personally hear something close to 2 12's of each of them as I can.

Voted for ya man in sotm!

I like the way you use what you have and maximize it to its full potential

Good job man

Thanks man I really appreciate it!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

• 2 weeks later...

Today I attempting to do my Big 3, and 2 runs of 1Awg to the back. All I need are fuse holders and ring terminals. If I can't get them then I will atleast get everything cut down to length for it. Although I do have a weird part on my negative wire from the battery. The stock wire goes from the battery to under the battery bay, and is in some type of loop that is stuck to the frame. and the wire continues to the engine block. I will be posting a topic on the electrical section asking about it. Other than that, got some voltage pics of my battery. the battery at idle is about 13.7 after being driven, this is a fresh start after sitting for a while so not full charged. When I bumped I can get down to low 12 to mid 12's, nothing lower. So it seems to be pretty good with this, Don't know how it will handle this amp and an Hpn-500.

DSCI0024.jpg

Later I will post more pics if I get anything installed, if not will just take a pic of all the wires cut to length.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Forgot to add, box design for the RF R2 10's. Courtesy of ChevyBoy95. I will be basing my build of this in the sense of how the 45's and corner edges are all cut.

rootbeerbox.jpg

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I got more in their, and it turns out that metal part is stuck to a nut that's connected to the frame.

I put a black circle where the engine ground is, right under the battery bay.

DSCI0026.jpg

DSCI0029.jpg

This is the engine block ground here

DSCI0027.jpg

Here's the ground to frame

DSCI0028.jpg

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

It's coming along bro. If you can just add on to the factory stuff for the big 3. When are we going to meet up? You want to wait until the show in Hammond? You never sent me a message. I need a fellow bassheads impression of my setup. Once my package from partsexpress gets here I'll be putting the plexi in the wall and the system will be down for a couple days. Holla at ya boy. lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Haha I was actually thinking about it earlier, will send you a PM don't worry man. I'll try and get in before you take it down.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

:D New pic

DSCI0025.jpg

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm