'91 Civic Hatch | (1)15" on 500 watts 31Hz | Low Power Bigger Output

Deconstruction has started, have some pics. Instaled my voltmeter, with ducttape lol! Only for now, was just testing a fitting and it fits great. Will think up a way to get that on there nice and solid. Forgot about fusing, so I am going to order some 16awg inline fuse holders from Tony at CE Auto Supply for the volt meter. Also, Found the reason why my sub was B-stock. Got nice chunk missing on the magnet, I am sure I wont see anything different from it, just sucks to see that's what was wrong with mine.

The big chunk missing

DSCI0132.jpg

Heres a smaller piece on the top on the other side

DSCI0131.jpg

Volt meter

DSCI0130.jpg

DSCI0129.jpg

Ripped out the RCA's, waiting to take out the speaker wires I had put in till I get to my dads house. Going to use the stock wiring to fish through some new permanent speaker wries.

DSCI0128.jpg

DSCI0127.jpg

DSCI0126.jpg

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Got some serious progress yesterday. Brought everything over to my dads house and started working on it over there. I don't have pics of the box but the box was started and I have only 3 pieces together so far. Look to get it finished today or tomorrow! Only thing I have left is to run speaker wire to the front doors for the 6.5 and future tweeters. I need to fab up my new amp rack and mount it all as well as solder in the voltmeter. I believe there is a few more things but I cant think of them all right now. Here goes pics.

Here's the old hold that I ran my Pos run through to the back. Not big enough to run 2, so lets make it bigger

Before

DSCI0133.jpg

After

DSCI0135.jpg

Heres the wire that was added

DSCI0134.jpg

DSCI0137.jpg

I actually have it all cleaned up now, didn't take any pictures of it yet

DSCI0139.jpg

Pulled the bottom of the back seat out to make it easier to run everything that we need to run through the car

DSCI0141.jpg

My dad took out the seat so we could run the RCA's down the left side

DSCI0136.jpg

Running the RCA's

DSCI0140.jpg

Mounted my gain knob

DSCI0138.jpg

Power/Ground/Remote/RCA's are all in, next is just Speaker wires to the front doors

DSCI0142.jpg

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Nice job man.... & putting the old man to work to eh?!?!?.....

That stuff from Ce Auto is great eh???.. Tony, and his products are hard to beat..

Anyway,.. Looks like you are really really on your way.... Good luck to ya...

Nice job man.... & putting the old man to work to eh?!?!?.....

That stuff from Ce Auto is great eh???.. Tony, and his products are hard to beat..

Anyway,.. Looks like you are really really on your way.... Good luck to ya...

Oh yeah, my dad got into it a bit on sunday, not so much yesterday lol. Barely made any progress yesterday! As far as Tony's stuff goes, oh yeah, I will definetely be buying from him again in the future, and thanks for the post man!

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

whats the update?!

02 Ford Focus ZX3 hatch

4-Infinity Kappa 682.9cf's

DC Lvl 4

Hifonics BRZ 1200.1 @ 1 ohm

Kicker Wires

Rockford RCAs

Future Upgrades

Knu 1/0

XS Power D1200

80 mil audiotechnix B stock

Lol Sorry, I worked my ass off for a while on it for the past couple of days. Will take some pictures of the product once I get them loaded up.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Had the Same Exact car same year and everything only mine was blue... had 2 15" Rockford Fosgate p2 dual 2 ohms runnin at 2 ohms wired together off a Hifonics HFI1000.1D Amp.. I Broke my side windows and broke the bottom seal of the hatch window... they were in a shared chambers single Slont Vent Box... BadAss system...

I actually would since you told me, but I am going to be busy all day. Going out with some family and friends. What time is the show? If I leave early enough I might possibly go!

Edit: Also to the build lol

Added the second baffle, did something unique since making the whole baffle would have been a bit of a challenge. will have picks up within the next few days.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm