Never heard any in person but I need to buy new speakers soon, im thinking about running three sets of components(two in the doors and one in suicide door)or two sets of components and the 5 1/2s in the suicides. I just want some speakers that are going to scream and aren't too bad on price. I am more than likey getting the DC 175.4amp as well. But let me know what your opinions are about the AQ components. :drinks:

Edited by conley916

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon

I heard they sound like the higher end DD comps, which sound amazing. But I believe AQ has stopped sales for the comps for the time being.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Yeah the currently have the components as "not for sale". AQ has also been in the process of raising their prices across the board so idk if that could have anything to do with it.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

I heard they sound like the higher end DD comps, which sound amazing. But I believe AQ has stopped sales for the comps for the time being.

they sound like the lower not the germans

bright tweeters and heavy midbass

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

they sound like the lower not the germans

bright tweeters and heavy midbass

What lower ones would you compare them 2 ? and by heavy midbass do you mean to much or jst right for a midwoofer ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout