Revised - Bass Burp Track soft clip soundwave

i know of no competitors serious or not that use anything but sine waves, a speaker plays AC waveform...

clipping the amps output does increase power, by up to 40% depending on severity of clipping. that is the extra heat that "burns" the coil

u cannot have anything louder than 0db, period.

nothing to laugh about here

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

The amps aren't going to make more power, because it's a dead given. Now you could achieve more volume with the power that you have, if you are able to achieve a higher volume of recorded material. I knew that sweeps and music wouldn't do well with this method, but I tested it anyways, but a straight bass track or tones with nothing else would work fine. So I'd be only recommending this to the extreme competitors that already replace subs when burping. That DC wave that you showed illustrates that it's not exactly a square wave, so there's a little bit of curve on both ends of the peaks but not much.

I do want to say that the other sounds that a person would hear from playing the 40hz tone, would be the sounds of the coil constantly switching "+" and "-", and not in the 40hz tone itself.

Once again for extreme competitors only, lol.

no dude... the more extreme the competitor the more power he is running. and that makes it even more important to have a clean signal. listen to decaf, he will help you out.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

The amps aren't going to make more power, because it's a dead given. Now you could achieve more volume with the power that you have, if you are able to achieve a higher volume of recorded material. I knew that sweeps and music wouldn't do well with this method, but I tested it anyways, but a straight bass track or tones with nothing else would work fine. So I'd be only recommending this to the extreme competitors that already replace subs when burping. That DC wave that you showed illustrates that it's not exactly a square wave, so there's a little bit of curve on both ends of the peaks but not much.

I do want to say that the other sounds that a person would hear from playing the 40hz tone, would be the sounds of the coil constantly switching "+" and "-", and not in the 40hz tone itself.

Once again for extreme competitors only, lol.

no dude... the more extreme the competitor the more power he is running. and that makes it even more important to have a clean signal. listen to decaf, he will help you out.

which are sinusoid waveforms

square waves or its close counterparts are non-sinusoidal waveforms

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

ANY YOU GUYS WONDER WHY I SAID WHAT I SAID ABOUT THIS KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for all those dumbasses who defended this kid, here is yet another senseless post from this guy!

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!

His post should get approval before being published !!!

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

whoa. just whoa

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ANY YOU GUYS WONDER WHY I SAID WHAT I SAID ABOUT THIS KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for all those dumbasses who defended this kid, here is yet another senseless post from this guy!

BE WARNED!!!!!!!!

His post should get approval before being published !!!

:ninja:

Bout time you showed up 8)

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

I'm not knocking it, I know that 0db is the limit for good clean loud sound, but it isn't the ultimate limit for sound in general.

The 0 db limit has clipped the louder than 0db sine wave into becoming what appears to be a square wave, but not a true wave.

I want to say that the distance from 0, being no sound, to it's peak, whether it is positive or negative, is shorter on a square wave than it is on a sine wave. Also the amount of power to push a cone to replicate a sinusoidal sound wave from 0 to it's peak would in theory be slightly greater than what it would use to fire it forward and backwards. In particular, the power is used to position the woofer based on the given sound wave at a particular moment in time, meaning that the woofer has to recreate the characteristic curve that the sine wave has by using power to slow the cone's excursion down til it reaches its peak and then speed it up in the opposite direction only to slow it down again into it reaches its peak. Whereas a system that plays a square wave would use it's power to drive the cone at full speed from peak to peak while maintaining it's position on the given sound wave it's replicating at a given point in time.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

This is pretty funny :peepwall: but interesting too,

Dont know a lot about this so decafs responses are teaching me aswell as showing quake :drinks:

But still here for the lols :popcorn:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived