Sonic Electronix

Didn't he just post this yesterday? And get the same answer?

He's obviously retarded..he has a house in new Hampshire and virgin islands, and decides to ship to the one that is more likely to have problems.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

why are you including yourself in anyones convo did you somehow become president of peoples right to comment or speak dude go read someone elses forum and input whatever little you know there ok you people take everything and make into a arguement to hype up a comment just shut up n roll out

Edited by bedmakerjj

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer

3-18" Mayhem Subs

Pioneer AVH-6300BT

1-10K DC Audio Amplifier

1-5K DC Audio Amplifier

3-Pioneer GM-D9500

6-Kinetik HC2400

2-XS Power D3100

1-Kinetik HC1400

Ohio Gen 160-180 amp HO Alternator

why are you including yourself in anyones convo did you somehow become president of peoples right to comment or speak dude go read someone elses forum and input whatever little you know there ok you people take everything and make into a arguement to hype up a comment just shut up n roll out

You put this up on a PUBLIC FORUM and not even in the FI area dipshit. Of course there are going to be people fucking posting in it.

N8 just ban this idiot.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

What's being said is that if someone at usps fat fingered inputting the information causing it to be sent to the wrong address it is in no way the sellers fault who happens to be trying his best to get the problem resolved. What more are they to do when something completely out of their control do in a situation like this?

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

i know for a fact you arent telling me to shut up. did you conduct your transaction through this forum? Did you pay for your items stemming from a deal on this site? Was your correspondence done through this site? If not continue your communications through the means you chose. Not here. This site has no bearing on your issues. If you wanted attention you got it. Does that make you happy.

let me know im waiting.

Dude I love to meet people like you cause your mouth is behind the PC let me not get into this with you. If it serves you boss man you can lock this lock me out n tell me dont come back on your site who gives a fuck but its my mouth and I can speak freely you dicks go on everyones forum and act like a bunch of bitches with cocks up your asses like everytime someone says something its a fight they looking. No fucking where in my passage i said anything negative towars Fi only my little issue i was going through but every single one of you jump in and atarted going on like fuking asses so so wa u ga do oh well life continues

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer

3-18" Mayhem Subs

Pioneer AVH-6300BT

1-10K DC Audio Amplifier

1-5K DC Audio Amplifier

3-Pioneer GM-D9500

6-Kinetik HC2400

2-XS Power D3100

1-Kinetik HC1400

Ohio Gen 160-180 amp HO Alternator

bingo knew it. ive shipped to the islands before and really alot of inernational places... it hosnestly is a much bigger pain in the ass much more expensive ect ect. I feel why you would say that and shit i might in your position too but as a sellers stand point even without nicks post if it was usps then i totally understand. the con of UPS internationally is they bend you over and rape you on the price. but well lets be real im sure everyone out there is willing to spend easily double on shipping for a "smoother" process right?

dude hear me out before you reply again I have a home in New Hampshire also I ship to US Virgin Islands on a regular not British Virgin Islands and I have no problems none I dont fill out no customs or any other none sense I go in with package and pay same fees or slightly little more as if i were shipping it to florida or texas this is what I know but when its Fedex and UPS then those customs forms and so gets incorporated. I just saying other subs amps or any other item its samething just misunderstood because we over the water you know but its cool I just saying again a delivery confirmation number eliminates all this un needed drama

i agree 100% but just saying give them a lil slack. ive was lucky enough to only have to ship internationally maybe maybe once a week and ill be hoenst ive lost that lil bullshit green slip before even thou i was the only one doing it and it wasnt that frequent or high volume. add those into the mix and ya i can understand where something can get lost. its still shitty that it happened but im just saying ive been in that exact same position before and well it is what it is sometimes. but at the end of the day everyone i shipped to would get it eventually and once they did :drinks: ... my worst pet peve was repacking a shipment again. most times i wouldnt have to but the box was beat up enough i didnt want to risk it

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer